Nov 24, 2018
PEI
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Corvette
Province
PEI
Installed New Pioneer AVH 1550 with RP5 GM11 interface problem Steering wheel Phone when I push phone zilch when I push hang up it turns on my
Apple I Phone 6 Music when I get call volume extremely loud and radio goes black ???
I checked wiring all soldiered all color matching and e Brake wire hooked up
any electronic wizzs out there ??????????????????
Andrew

Ya had me baffled right after the word installed so hopefully we get someone with more DIY than me... Ziggy (electronics genius) @turbozig might have an idea... Would also suggest posting this in the Tech and DIY section of the forum for some more exposure...

Installed New Pioneer AVH 1550 with RP5 GM11 interface problem Steering wheel Phone when I push phone zilch when I push hang up it turns on my
Apple I Phone 6 Music when I get call volume extremely loud and radio goes black ???
Andrew

Sorry, I don't have any experience with these systems. I believe it may be worth a call to the Pioneer technical support line.

Andrew

Well got the Pioneer AVH working problem solver (after re cutting all 40 plus wires and re soldering )
(working on Vette with phone in pocket paired with On Star ): MUST deleted onstar from your Phone
i was able to struggle through the rest now to activate the front and rear camera that's another day
there is a very good YouTube web site installer company named 5 Star car stereo out of Florida Guy is excellent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread