BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Have any of you guys heard of this company? Piloti ? Do any of you guys have a pair of driving shoes/boots?

It seems like these guys are making a comeback thanks to the good folks at Canadian Tire. I googled these a few weeks ago and they say they're available at Sport Chek stores. I've called 3 Sport Chek stores and nobody there has heard of them. So,what gives? Might have to ask the management at a CT store what this internet article is about.

Update: calling the 1-800 number tomorrow. One can order online from Vancouver or call to find a nearest retailer.

Piloti is back, and you can thank Canadian Tire

Last edited:
Have any of you guys heard of this company? Piloti ? Do any of you guys have a pair of driving shoes/boots?

It seems like these guys are making a comeback thanks to the good folks at Canadian Tire. I googled these a few weeks ago and they say they're available at Sport Chek stores. I've called 3 Sport Chek stores and nobody there has heard of them. So,what gives? Might have to ask the management at a CT store what this internet article is about.

Update: calling the 1-800 number tomorrow. One can order online from Vancouver or call to find a nearest retailer.

Piloti is back, and you can thank Canadian Tire

Yeah Mikey... several of the guys purchased them a few months back when someone ran their web site on the forum.... They all ordered them on line I believe.... Piloti shoes are priced pretty dearly but I guess if they are comfy and last for a few years maybe they are worth it....

Here's a copy the original post courtesy of forum member Mr_Butthead....

Hello Corvette Killas!

I found out today the Racing Shoes manufacturer, Piloti Shoes, now have official GM Merchandise shoes for Corvettes and Camaros. Piloti shoes are also the official driving shoes of the Ron Fellows Driving School in Nevada.

The Corvette shoes come in 2 special editions:
1. C7 Limited Edition (Black) -- C$155
2. C7 Racing Limited Edition - Jake (Black/Yellow) -- C$150

The best thing is these are actually cheaper to buy in Canada than in US straight from manufacturer website on Piloti.com. In US same shoes are priced for US$145 and US$135 respectively. With currency conversion its a steal to buy in Canada.

Check out:
Piloti | Racing apparel

Another tip, use discount code "FREESHIP" for free Canadawide shipping. In cas if u need to exchange for a different size they also offer free return shipping labels which is pretty convenient. FYI they recommend that you order 1/2 size larger than your regular shoe size.

I hope you guys are as thrilled about these official Corvette shoes as I am. I ordered mine already. waiting for them to arrive sometime by next week hopefully.

Takecare,

prototipo-corvette-angle-jpg.7779
spyder-corvette-angle-jpg.7780

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I'm calling in the morning. I like those yellow/black shoes. Having the C7 Jake on my feet won't bother me. I can use it for incentive to get one !!

IMG_0602.JPG
Personally I took the cheap route and found an alternate supplier.... Fill-ur-Potti custom shoes.... Set me back almost 7 bucks...... :rofl:

View attachment 8728
Hey Eric,If you take one of those clown shoes and position it like this frontal shot of a 1/12 scale Dodge Viper,do you see a resemblance ??

Reactions: Rruuff Day
lmao... If I have electricity tomorrow, I may just work on that.... two big trees came down about 4:00 and took the powerline down in a couple places,,,, May not get power until late tomorrow they are telling us country dwellers...

EuroSport tuning on 1195 South Service Road, unit B7 in Oakville carries them.I believe it's 3rd Line/South Service Road area.Stopped in there last summer.

EuroSport tuning on 1195 South Service Road, unit B7 in Oakville carries them.I believe it's 3rd Line/South Service Road area.Stopped in there last summer.
I've asked around here at a few places and the only response was to check out the Aston Martin dealer. I did call the line for the Vancouver distributor. Didn't buy them as I won't need them for a month or 2. Thanks for the tip though airwilf.

I ordered mine in March via the Sport Chek website--they are not sold in the stores but if they don't fit you can return them there. Also, not all sizes are listed but luckily mine was. I cannot praise these shoes highly enough if you are driving a manual car as I have now used mine on three long trips.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.