BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
I’ve been interested in getting a pair of these for a couple of years now and I think the time is right. I know both @SN-III and @ddgermann have these and I haven’t heard any complaints. Just in time for our 2019 driving season,Piloti is offering up to 45% off and free shipping in Canada.

They make a couple of Corvette branded shoes and im leaning towards the GS model. $95.00 seems like a pretty fair price.

Both of those look nice and I see they have right up to size14....what i need. Anyone having a pair do they fit about the size or one size +/-?. Thx for the sale notice!
They recommend a 1/2 size bigger than your normal shoes Frank. Myself,I’m thinking of ordering the same size I wear normally,10. I had tried a pair of 10.5 at the Aston Martin dealer here and found a lot of space at the toe. I’m going to gamble on my regular size. I called and talked to the guy from Piloti earlier today and they accept exchanges,as long as they’re only worn inside.

They carry these at Spring Mountain and I looked at a pair before we started to drive the cars. Did not purchase and have no regrets as a comfortable pair of sneakers work just as well for driving. One of the guys who did buy a pair said he was reluctant to wear them in public as they sure don't look like regular shoes. (his were bright red)

They carry these at Spring Mountain and I looked at a pair before we started to drive the cars. Did not purchase and have no regrets as a comfortable pair of sneakers work just as well for driving. One of the guys who did buy a pair said he was reluctant to wear them in public as they sure don't look like regular shoes. (his were bright red)
These will be just for driving....I’ll bring the Merrels or Tevas in a bag for walking around.

Buy them only in Canada :canada:

If you buy them in the USA :Salute2:, they are same price but in US$ (meaning 1.36 times more on exchange on this day). Noticed that at Spring Mountain too.
So all who are on their way to Spring Mountain, and are considering a pair, buy them here :thumbs:

If the CAN$ is at Par ... no big deal ... but right now only buy in Canada and the Canadian website (make sure you are on ".ca") includes shipping too (they did for me)

Reactions: ddgermann
Mine were too small and I sent them back. Ordered a full size bigger and they fit fine.
Price was around $150 CAD I believe.
These driving shoes are extremely good when you are in the track. Especially with the manual. Far far better than sneakers. Once you wear them and actually drive the car it becomes clear.
Yes you can slop around in any kind of shoes and have fun but if you are at all competitive with driving I would expect to be wearing some kind of driving shoe.
Spring mountain does not specifically say you must wear this brand or anything other than snug fitting shoes. Although they endorse and sell Piloti.
One thing for sure is you won’t be allowed to play there with flip flops or big old work boots on.

Yes they are god awful to be wearing around outside the car. Not easy to slip in and out of either.
Mine were great at Spring mountain and I have worn them 0 times since 😂
A bit of a novelty for me. Don’t see them behind glass anytime soon with a bunch of great racing stories to go with them.

Pretty quick service. Tracking number provided and I assume a phone call this morning. I missed the call but it showed up “Toronto” on the display. No message left.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
View attachment 24508

Pretty quick service. Tracking number provided and I assume a phone call this morning. I missed the call but it showed up “Toronto” on the display. No message left.

Piloti are great for getting the order to you, their return policy not so much but best driving shoes around.

Last edited:
Piloti are great for getting the order to you, their return policy not so much but best driving shoes around.
I hope I don’t have any issues. If so,might be off to look at my preferred brand of Sparco. They have a couple of styles that are pretty nice as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread