Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
I found these in a file to-day: it was a sweet car only 20,000 Km on it when I traded it in on my C7!
photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

I found these in a file to-day: it was a sweet car only 20,000 Km on it when I traded it in on my C7!View attachment 11456 View attachment 11457 View attachment 11458

Yes I believe we all have many cars we miss at times. Mine is a 78 Malibu hugger orange with all black interior 2 door 4 speed manual that I completely rebuilt, was a super fun car and very rare too. By the way James, I believe your old car was a C5 not a C3. I think a remembrance cars part of the forum is a great idea Spence.

Not a bad idea. I'll create a sub forum. You gents are clearly under contractual obligation to keep it filled as of now. :)

I have a feeling that would be a well visited forum. No worries about sarcastic comments in that one. Especially when pics of appropriate hairstyles are posted with said cars in remembrance. Could be on to something here !!

I have a feeling that would be a well visited forum. No worries about sarcastic comments in that one. Especially when pics of appropriate hairstyles are posted with said cars in remembrance. Could be on to something here !!

Yup, I have some classic shots, bleach blond long hair and spiked with a dark brown mustache, that will get some laughs!

Yes I believe we all have many cars we miss at times. Mine is a 78 Malibu hugger orange with all black interior 2 door 4 speed manual that I completely rebuilt, was a super fun car and very rare too. By the way James, I believe your old car was a C5 not a C3. I think a remembrance cars part of the forum is a great idea Spence.
God yes Ziggy, I meant C5 : you too will have a senior's moment one day> I had three before my current C7 - C3, C4 & C5 - I get the girls all mixed up - can't remember who is who anymore - LOL. I had a 2007 Shelby GT500 in between the C5 and this one.

God yes Ziggy, I meant C5 : you too will have a senior's moment one day> I had three before my current C7 - C3, C4 & C5 - I get the girls all mixed up - can't remember who is who anymore - LOL. I had a 2007 Shelby GT500 in between the C5 and this one.

I already have seniors moments, and I am far from it so far. Lol

Reactions: ddgermann
wait wait wait ... we need the correct section ..... otherwise we might be confused where it all is

patience ...
and then we can also fulfill Nik's stipulation and fill it to the rim with "memoirs of our autos past" ;)

and I also strongly agree that those two Corvettes are awesome :thumbs:

Last edited:
That is a great looking C5! I searched and searched for a white one, but couldn't find it in my timeline, so I ended up with pewter. Great color......that could be found on every truck, car, GM made. It's nice that you don't see pewter as much anymore, but I really really would have liked to have found a white C5.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.