You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Took advantage of the little bit of sun we had today to take some pics. For those of you coming to Golden soon, this is the traffic circle on the right side of the Trans Canada at the top of the Golden hill. Decent spots for pics. Just park right on the cobblestone center, it's Golden, you can get away with that haha.

Attachments

• C7CORVETTE 006.JPG
    C7CORVETTE 006.JPG
    572.7 KB · Views: 71
  • C7CORVETTE 011.JPG
    C7CORVETTE 011.JPG
    569 KB · Views: 68
  • C7CORVETTE 032.JPG
    C7CORVETTE 032.JPG
    629.6 KB · Views: 68
Thanks Jim, the area is finally becoming a bit of a summer destination now with mountain biking and great hiking!

I really like the black and white contrast of your car Dan. The door opener holes look good in black too.
I had to look really close to even see your side skirts. The way they are done gives the car a very aggressive stance visually.
Excellent man.

Last time I was in Golden I went to a B Pizza later in the evening on my way to YEG. The Place was deserted except for a couple tables and some bored staff. 15 min after leaving I realized I left my debit card in the machine at the counter.
We drove back and I walked in saw my card still in the slot. Grabbed it and walked out. Nobody even noticed me. Haha
Michelle still shakes her head about that. Just lucky I guess.
D

I’ve seen that car !! On the highway,In Alberta. It certainly wasn’t that clean though. :Biggrin: Looks pretty sharp Dan. Looked pretty sharp coming up behind me too.

Reactions: Dantanman
I really like the black and white contrast of your car Dan. The door opener holes look good in black too.
I had to look really close to even see your side skirts. The way they are done gives the car a very aggressive stance visually.
Excellent man.

Last time I was in Golden I went to a B Pizza later in the evening on my way to YEG. The Place was deserted except for a couple tables and some bored staff. 15 min after leaving I realized I left my debit card in the machine at the counter.
We drove back and I walked in saw my card still in the slot. Grabbed it and walked out. Nobody even noticed me. Haha
Michelle still shakes her head about that. Just lucky I guess.
D
Thank you! Yes this is one of the quietest bp"s i have been to. Expensive too like our fuel. Red Tomato Pies downtown is excellent and well priced.

Reactions: ddgermann
Took advantage of the little bit of sun we had today to take some pics. For those of you coming to Golden soon, this is the traffic circle on the right side of the Trans Canada at the top of the Golden hill. Decent spots for pics. Just park right on the cobblestone center, it's Golden, you can get away with that haha.
Golden is "golden" as is that car of your's. Have not been there for a very long time -use to pass through many years ago when I was in sales for B & L. God's country to be sure.

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.