Featured Thread
E336850A-6AB4-4749-A409-2E74A446E644.jpeg

Ahhhh, she was looking good yesterday. I was parked downtown yesterday afternoon, waiting to pick up my wife, so I hung out near my car when I saw 2 different people stop and take a picture of it. I’m glad people think it’s as pretty as I do :) . I took these pictures later, near a local park.
C7911839-2070-4580-B733-EFDA91CC8661.jpeg
B772DF85-4225-4EF5-A229-06915288AD16.jpeg

Here's a few recent shots of customer vehicles.

Stephen

Attachments

• Photo Sep 25, 9 02 37 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 25, 9 02 37 PM.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Photo Sep 21, 6 22 02 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 21, 6 22 02 PM.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo Sep 21, 6 21 55 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 21, 6 21 55 PM.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 22
  • Photo Sep 21, 6 21 53 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 21, 6 21 53 PM.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Photo Sep 21, 4 21 17 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 21, 4 21 17 PM.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo Sep 21, 2 42 41 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 21, 2 42 41 PM.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: 12cents and Nik
As cool as those look,what’s the benefit in a coupe? Looks to me like you can’t access anything in the back while driving.
I agree with you Mike because Brenda often reaches back for snacks, or her book and when we trip we keep a small electric cooler close for snacks and refreshments. But that being said, there are lots of people who don't reach back there when driving and like both the look and the reduction in wind effects. Point in case, Pep and Cindy and Brenda and I were on a little run a couple weeks ago. Brenda had one of those save the world from plastic reusable grocery bags in the back....I had the top off and when the wind caught the bag and gave it freedom, Pep almost hit the ditch trying to avoid the bag .... lol.... Never did retrieve it... So much for saving the world from plastic....Oops.... hope Greta Thunberg doesn't read this....

I agree with you Mike because Brenda often reaches back for snacks, or her book and when we trip we keep a small electric cooler close for snacks and refreshments. But that being said, there are lots of people who don't reach back there when driving and like both the look and the reduction in wind effects. Point in case, Pep and Cindy and Brenda and I were on a little run a couple weeks ago. Brenda had one of those save the world from plastic reusable grocery bags in the back....I had the top off and when the wind caught the bag and gave it freedom, Pep almost hit the ditch trying to avoid the bag .... lol.... Never did retrieve it... So much for saving the world from plastic....Oops.... hope Greta Thunberg doesn't read this....
I’ve yet to ride in a C6 or a C7 with the top off. Is there that much turbulence at Hwy speeds ? I would’ve guessed a little but if the “save the world” bag blew out 😉 that’s more than I thought. Having windows up or down too will make a difference obviously.

For me,I put my hoodie or jacket behind the passenger seat and that’s where my water bottle sits. As well as my hat and CDs and other things.

The cooler I brought with me to Radium last week had to sit in the passenger seat. Just a little too big for the footwell as it would’ve rubbed on the lower part of the glove box.

I’ve yet to ride in a C6 or a C7 with the top off. Is there that much turbulence at Hwy speeds ? I would’ve guessed a little but if the “save the world” bag blew out 😉 that’s more than I thought. Having windows up or down too will make a difference obviously.

For me,I put my hoodie or jacket behind the passenger seat and that’s where my water bottle sits. As well as my hat and CDs and other things.

The cooler I brought with me to Radium last week had to sit in the passenger seat. Just a little too big for the footwell as it would’ve rubbed on the lower part of the glove box.

Wouldn't call it a lot of turbulence but once a bag fills with air it has a mind of it's own. Loose napkins or kleenex will also whip around in the wind....

Wouldn't call it a lot of turbulence but once a bag fills with air it has a mind of it's own. Loose napkins or kleenex will also whip around in the wind....
Yeah mine’s pretty breezy with the windows full down. Had a Safeway bag blow out on the 1A one time. Didn’t go back for it. I’ll pass that on to Greta if she comes out west. Lol.

I have had my top off a few times and yes there is turbulence in the car, especially above the usual city speed. Windows up or down doesn't make any difference. I found my old Z28 better when I had the roof down.
I think they look cool just for the floating in air type of factor but I would like to see one that has been installed in a C6 first and take a spin to see if there is any difference in the turbulence.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.