Now you've done it Brian, I have to tell a BMW story.

During our last "warm spell" I took my wife's Honda Fit to the local car wash in the village, on the way to the last empty spot I was cut off by a Beemer.

I'm sure he saw the Honda and quickly determined the relative status pecking order. I rolled my window down and gave him a big smile and a wave, not what he was expecting and he looked rather sheepish.

All I am saying is that when you own a 'vette you start to wave at fellow owners (and with the whole hand, not just selective digits) life seems brighter and you don't sweat the small stuff. It puts life in perspective and you enjoy everything 1000x times more.

enjoy the ride. :seeya:

I had no idea you were 23 Raza......now that totally changes my reply but I'm trying to figure out how to fit "Riley is Jealous" on a license plate? :rofl:

Actually, I'm jealous of anyone that has a C7.....or C6......or C6Z.....or has new pants.......nice shoes.....and doesn't smell like beans and cheese.

I had no idea you were 23 Raza......now that totally changes my reply but I'm trying to figure out how to fit "Riley is Jealous" on a license plate? :rofl:

Actually, I'm jealous of anyone that has a C7.....or C6......or C6Z.....or has new pants.......nice shoes.....and doesn't smell like beans and cheese.

naah you are not!:p

I like that plate 3911.

I've been trying to think of a plate too for my new C7. Need to order it soon.
I was thinking maybe "REDLINE" or "STNGRAY".

My parents however think I should get, "DUMBASS".

I like "STNGRAY".. The first plate I've checked was "Stingray" but it was not available. I don't know where you live, but in Ontario its hard to get "DUMBASS". I tired "Vipr Sux" but they didn't approve.:p

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS:coolgleam:

Attachments

• genImage.png
    genImage.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
I got my plate already, but it's waiting for its home to arrive :)

It starts with my four letter last name, followed by a space, then "C7". I would have used my first name instead but I'd like my wife to be able to drive it without feeling like others will view it as her husband's car lol.

some other ideas I had which did not make the final cut were

CALSAUL (I like Breaking Bad :))

NAME V8 (i.e. your name in 4 digits a space and V8 or 5 digit name with no space)

460 HP (self explanatory)

GTREATR (I know a stingray would get walked by the current GTR lol, but I think it would take a the first-gen 485 hp GTR's)

911EATR (would be accurate as long as its not a GT3 of 911 Turbo, etc. lol)

Ok I need some outside opinions here. Me and my friends have come up with a couple ideas for my licence plate but I need to hear other peoples opinions. (Because we are insane)

SINGLE
or
TWRKTME (Twerk Time, kind of an inside joke but hopefully people can still decode it and find it amusing)

I have tried STNGRAY and REDLINE and those were taken, and was told KEEP UP would be too douchey.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.