Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Hello, my fellow canucks. As I struggle to think of Christmas gift ideas to pass along to my wife, I was thinking that maybe a personalized license plate might be nice. I had a few ideas, but wanted some input from you all. Here in Alberta, we have a maximum of 7 characters including spaces, so here are a few I was thinking of.
1: FINALLY....Since it took me 55 years to get my first Vette.
2: MY C7
3: 460 HP
4: 1ST VET
5: C7 Z51
I had a few more ideas, but they escape my memory at the moment. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Dale.

Reactions: YFCvii
Hi Dale. A personalized plate is pretty individual to each person so I would suggest giving it lots of thought and choosing something that just hits home with you. ... Surf google for ideas as well ... but word of warning... I have a friend who posted his top two picks for comment on a socially diseased media site (FB), and the one everyone chose as their favorite was taken by someone else the next morning... So have a few when you go to order it as you will find many are either taken or won't be approved. I wanted KATSAZZ originally and they refused it... lol...

Hi Dale. A personalized plate is pretty individual to each person so I would suggest giving it lots of thought and choosing something that just hits home with you. ... Surf google for ideas as well ... but word of warning... I have a friend who posted his top two picks for comment on a socially diseased media site (FB), and the one everyone chose as their favorite was taken by someone else the next morning... So have a few when you go to order it as you will find many are either taken or won't be approved. I wanted KATSAZZ originally and they refused it... lol...
Good point on the warning. I sort of figured that none of these fine folks on this forum would do something so dastardly.:)

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Don't know if you can go online to check if your choices are available. If you can put on your thinking cap and go for it..That is how I did it in Sask.
How about
BLEWBYU
VELOCITY for yellow
MY 2015
MY Z51
MYDREAM
MY RIDE

I kinda like finally and what it means to you..

Reactions: Dale124
Don't know if you can go online to check if your choices are available. If you can put on your thinking cap and go for it..That is how I did it in Sask.
How about
BLEWBYU
VELOCITY for yellow
MY 2015
MY Z51
MYDREAM
MY RIDE

I kinda like finally and what it means to you..
Those are great! I really like the “Velocity” one, but would need to cut off a letter, as we only get 7 characters here in Alberta. Maybe “Velocty”, or would that seem incomplete?

Most plates out there are incomplete and need a bit of thought...My plate is RRUFFDY. My secretary asked if it meant Rough Daddy... I told her that her mind was in the wrong place... lol....Or just get one just to confuse photo radar processor programs... like B88B8BB

Reactions: C7Heaven
Those are great! I really like the “Velocity” one, but would need to cut off a letter, as we only get 7 characters here in Alberta. Maybe “Velocty”, or would that seem incomplete?
Incomplete is not a problem any Corvette person would know what it means. ACCELR8 or AKCELR8 for the C8 yellow.

Reactions: C7Heaven
This is my wifes' C5 plate.
O8XD+gZIT%C9IJVTneGgSQ.jpg

I had fun searching various options on the Ontario MTO website, as it would immediately confirm current availability. As Rruuff said, I too wouldn't post potential plates simply because you may tweak another Vette owners interest. After all he's really not stealing it from you because you don't have ownership, and it's simply kinda like beating that other guy to the grocery check out ha ha.

What about C7Vette or a variation of that?

Reactions: Dale124
Hello, my fellow canucks. As I struggle to think of Christmas gift ideas to pass along to my wife, I was thinking that maybe a personalized license plate might be nice. I had a few ideas, but wanted some input from you all. Here in Alberta, we have a maximum of 7 characters including spaces, so here are a few I was thinking of.
1: FINALLY....Since it took me 55 years to get my first Vette.
2: MY C7
3: 460 HP
4: 1ST VET
5: C7 Z51
I had a few more ideas, but they escape my memory at the moment. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Dale.
I got our first Corvette 2 yrs ago, so my Ontario plate is MY1STVETT, in Alberta yours should be "WESTEXT" as in Britain...Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.