Aug 1, 2013
alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2022 rapid blue
Province
AB
it is with great regret that I may be saying good-by to you all and selling the c6 grand sport 2013

I have come to a life changing decision ------------------- :bawling: :oops:

c7 it is ha-ha

trying to order one on a trade tomorrow so do not tell them mine is only wirth 60 grand OK

later will post how it goes in the PM tomorrow which is saturday :Ack2:

Jeffy :Hurray:

Reactions: ariker
car is now in the possession of stetson motors in DV

ordered a non-z51 2lt blue with grey seats no pdr camera and no mag ride and know nav

just need to find a set of take off tires in the black split spoke balck (god I thought I would never say I ordered black) GLOSS and switch them over

later eh

Jeffer20132016confused

I am first on the list for the very next allocation which they hope to be within 2 weeks as it is a sold order they will call before months end

they had 2 blue ones at the dealership but they were both sticks

Jeffy

Congrats Jeff!!!! Thought you would hand yours "down" to Robin and she could get "rid" of that Mustang! Hahahha!

still thinking of orange with kali interior but just not sure anymore so hard without being albe to see it in person, saw 2 orange ones at don wheaton but black interior blue one looks nice but wonder if orange with kali would be better or harder to sell,

around and around I go Jeffer

hey I was thinking of you yesterday and although we have never met (a good thing for you) I was kind of lippy in your decision to buy out of the USA instead of wait for your car and wonder if you still enjoy it after 2 summers (well one late summer and part of this year)

still wish I had extra money at the time and would have bought your old one for my nephew if he was to kick in 10g I would have paid the rest

Jeffernovet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.