MY21C8

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated You're Liked Hot Chilli
Nov 19, 2020
VetteCoins
I am failing to get the Performance Timer to work. I have changed the start and end times. I have tried it in all drive modes. It only worked for me once when I was in Sport mode and Race 1. I’m confused as to what I am doing wrong.

I am failing to get the Performance Timer to work. I have changed the start and end times. I have tried it in all drive modes. It only worked for me once when I was in Sport mode and Race 1. I’m confused as to what I am doing wrong.
Did you hit the traction control button twice to put it in competition mode? Then hold the brake, floor it, should go to 3500 rpm, let go of the brake and away you go! Timer should be automatic. I had trouble figuring it out at first too.

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try again this afternoon. Maybe there’s a cop out there who can give me a hand…
Did you hit the traction control button twice to put it in competition mode? Then hold the brake, floor it, should go to 3500 rpm, let go of the brake and away you go! Timer should
Did you hit the traction control button twice to put it in competition mode? Then hold the brake, floor it, should go to 3500 rpm, let go of the brake and away you go! Timer should be automatic. I had trouble figuring it out at first too.
Yes, tried sport and track modes. hit the traction control button twice and the brake and gas to 3500rpms. Timer only worked once for me. Im sure the problem is between the driver’s seat and the steering wheel. 😄

It says "Competition mode" in the display when you hit the traction control twice.
It will NOT launch if your foot is not really hard on the brake pedal. Not just hard, but really hard.
You don't rev to 3500. Your foot is to the floor on both pedals and the car revs to 3500.

It says "Competition mode" in the display when you hit the traction control twice.
It will NOT launch if your foot is not really hard on the brake pedal. Not just hard, but really hard.
You don't rev to 3500. Your foot is to the floor on both pedals and the car revs to 3500.
Thanks! Going to a track and give it another try

Reactions: Murray20c8
Were you talking about the PDR timing by chance?
I was just looking in the manual to see if there was a way to record date and time in the display.
It doesn't seem to, but I did notice that it will record your 0 to 100 times if the overlay is set to "Timing"

Were you talking about the PDR timing by chance?
I was just looking in the manual to see if there was a way to record date and time in the display.
It doesn't seem to, but I did notice that it will record your 0 to 100 times if the overlay is set to "Timing"
Talking about this…
DFDEEB5A-9996-4752-A6FD-BD6A6EB8A3B9.jpeg

I haven’t had time to go to the “track” and try the suggestions in the thread. I’m sure it works as it did once. Positive the problem is between the seat and the steering wheel!

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
The performance timer should work in every mode- it works for me in every mode from Weather to Sport. Could it be that you're not past the break in kms so it won't work yet? Just a thought but I don't know for sure- I see your projected mileage at 395 but can't see your odometer.
True, the timer works in any mode, but Launch control does not.

Reactions: MY21C8
The performance timer should work in every mode- it works for me in every mode from Weather to Sport. Could it be that you're not past the break in kms so it won't work yet? Just a thought but I don't know for sure- I see your projected mileage at 395 but can't see your odometer.
I’m at ~1600km

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.