Aug 25, 2011
Kootenays SE British Columbia
VetteCoins
Car
1984 Z51
It doesn't bother me at all. The C4 convertible I know has a X brace under the car. Are they available to buy to put on a C4 coupe? I know about that brace you can buy that goes on where the targa goes, but it's an ugly brace. Is there any other aftermarket suspension or body bracing you can buy? Just curious.

It doesn't bother me at all. The C4 convertible I know has a X brace under the car. Are they available to buy to put on a C4 coupe? I know about that brace you can buy that goes on where the targa goes, but it's an ugly brace. Is there any other aftermarket suspension or body bracing you can buy? Just curious.

There was a manufacturer that made a cross brace
RD racing
They're out of business
I bought one for my 90 coupe, it's just in my garage attic
If you're interested, I'll sell it

My old C4 back hatch window imploded. Had the roof out was on the highway, road was smooth but little uneven felt the car body twist a bit a bang the window shattered scared the crap out of me. Made a call to GM customer service next day ask if they any issues with this the refused to talk about it. Insurance covered it but there is a problem with them very noticeable when going over train tracks body flexes alot. Anyone else encounter anything similar?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.