Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Hey Kids ..
Who's in Pentiction/Peachland/Summerland for the Peach City Beach Cruise this weekend..?
http://www.peachcitybeachcruise.com/

It's always a blast... supposed to be 35-40 degrees this weekend..! Bring Water.!
700+ cars.. 3 days of shows, cruising, wine tours, parades,, entertainment, auction, vendors..

My son is organizing the 1st generation('70-'72) Monte Carlo N.A. Western meet at this show.
Monte Carlos from BC, Alberta, Wash, Oregon, etc.. will be attending.
We're here looking after grandkidlets but will be attending a lot of the show events.

graham

my Vette buddy in Kelowna goes to this. too far away for me. Unless I moved to Kelowna. :)

hot weekend.

Brian
My wife and I will be going to it tomorrow. Saw a lot of cars heading that way today so it will be a great show as always.

This year is a nostalgia theme so should be interesting. My good friend from Surrey and a few old GMC motorhome owners are bringing them up.

watch for a red 2008 Corvette, it is the cleanest C6 you will ever see. It has under 3000 km and Carravagio Daytona seats. The owner won't allow me to sit in the seats cause he says my ass is too wide :(

He said he is going Saturday for a day trip.

Holy Shuzbutt! What a day!
6-700 cars lining the Lakeshore Blvd and in the parks of Penticton..right on the beach.
Cruising is recommended by the organizers as each space is reserved for a specific car.
So you can fire-up, drive around the block(35-40 mins) then park again.
It was 37C here today...lots of water required.
Later tonite is more serious cruising and live bands on a stage in the park.

Tomorrow is awards and wrap-up events.
It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow...!
I couldn't decide what to take pics of?? From hand-built cars to $200K rods.....restored muscle to trucks..!!
There will be pictures on the Peach City Beach Cruise website in a day or two.
http://www.peachcitybeachcruise.com/
Graham

Nice! I really like the idea that you can actually fire up and drive the cars. It's one thing to go out and see nice old cars. it's totally another thing to get to hear them and see them rolling!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread