MiroB

Casual User
May 21, 2015
VetteCoins
Car
C7 2019 Grand Sport
When recording video of my driving
My question is
Every time I go for a ride and then stop my car there it should be a video file,when I go for another ride there it should be another video file or does it override the first file thanks

When recording video of my driving
My question is
Every time I go for a ride and then stop my car there it should be a video file,when I go for another ride there it should be another video file or does it override the first file thanks

Your file will be saved when you turn the ignition off or stop the recording. After the ignition is turned off the PDR will record for about 30 more seconds before stopping. You have to restart the recording every time you cycle the ignition and will have a new file on the card each time. The hard part is remembering to restart it...:Banghead:
There will be no sound recorded in Valet mode in 2016 cars and up. (certain US privacy laws prevent you from hearing the Valet enjoying your car) :Biggrin:

Your file will be saved when you turn the ignition off or stop the recording. After the ignition is turned off the PDR will record for about 30 more seconds before stopping. You have to restart the recording every time you cycle the ignition and will have a new file on the card each time. The hard part is remembering to restart it...:Banghead:
There will be no sound recorded in Valet mode in 2016 cars and up. (certain US privacy laws prevent you from hearing the Valet enjoying your car) :Biggrin:

Agreed. I always turn mine on, becomes a habit after a while. I want a recording in the event of an accident or if I get pulled over (which has never happened since I drive so slow, really).

Not sure if the over-write concern was answered. The new file will over-write the oldest file when your sd card is full.
So the challenge is to get the largest sd card you can in the proper Format ... I formatted a large capacity sd card with my MacBook
so I have over 24 hours of recording time available before it is over-written.
Bought a second card on sale and did the same - now I swap out and have over 48 hours available.
Awesome for our CCF Alberta Corvette Cruises. Here's a teaser from Drumheller AB ...

(would love to see some of your cruising teasers if you have the means of making them for us to see)​

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.