My wife says that I park my cars and Suv so far away from other cars and the door of the place we are going , we need to take a bus to the door.
I will not go to a place where I can not park my stuff with out concern.
She now does the same.

My wife says that I park my cars and Suv so far away from other cars and the door of the place we are going , we need to take a bus to the door.
I will not go to a place where I can not park my stuff with out concern.
She now does the same.

LOL, it only takes a few dings and inattentive drivers to convince you that that is the only way to avoid problems and stress.
I've been doing that since I started driving some 50 years ago.
I must say tho that Margaret doesn't really understand why we have to take a cab to the entrance......I just tell her to enjoy the walk -- we need the exercise or I drop her and see her in half an hour.:rofl:

Here's another example I just saw today .. Dropped into Superstore on my way home , headed for the back corner of the lot as always, and here I see another Vette "angle parked" I thought .. "this guy is asking for trouble " and waited around hoping he would come out and we could do some Vette chatting, and maybe I could relay my fears to him, but he didn't come out ....I was worried someone would get P'd off and key his nice car .....

This is 10 minutes before I drove home and scratched my own car ! !:(:(:(
Mine is the black one (unscratched) at that time . Oh If we could only go back in time !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.