Ha.....I guess I'm really old because I consider C3s as new cars!!! I'm in the west end of Ottawa near Hunt cl. Are you close by?.....My buddy is right into C3s, currently restoring a 73 and a 74 if you'd like to see them in progress. let me know. cheers Robbie.

Reactions: Doug's79
Ha.....I guess I'm really old because I consider C3s as new cars!!! I'm in the west end of Ottawa near Hunt cl. Are you close by?.....My buddy is right into C3s, currently restoring a 73 and a 74 if you'd like to see them in progress. let me know. cheers Robbie.
62 Vettes are sweet when I was a kid one of the first Vettes I got close to was a 57 with a teardrop scoop that ran around in my town in the 60s, pretty rough but I thought it was cool. I'm in the same end of town as you but nearer to Fallowfield, I'd love to see those C3s let me know if and when he is up for it. If the weather is nice I'll bring the 79. By the way do you know any garages that are good at working on C3s I'd like to find someone I can trust to do maintenance and repairs if and when they come up.

I'm real close to Fallowfield as well. Merivale at Pineglen.
My bud has a mechanic that is quite familiar with these cars, and in the area. I'll see if I can get us all together so you can see his projects and see the shop. You can email me direct at [email protected]
Leave me your contact details and I'll get back to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.