I swear I have better luck finding toilet paper than seeing a C8 :Banghead:

2020-Ottawa-Auto-Show-Logo-1-300x133.png

COVID-19 ACTION PLAN INFORMATION UPDATE
OTTAWA GATINEAU INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW POSTPONED

MARCH 13 2020
2:00 PM

It is with extreme regret that we must announce the postponement of the 2020 Ottawa Gatineau International Auto Show following today’s new response to the COVID-19 outbreak from Ontario Public Health Officials.

With today’s direction from the Provincial Medical Officer of Health that all events involving more than 250 attendees be cancelled we see no responsible way forward for the event at this time. The Shaw Centre is closing their venue to all events falling into this attendance range.

We will provide more information soon for our partners, exhibitors, those who have purchased advanced tickets, and other stakeholders. Updates will be distributed by email, through social media, and on our website at www.autoshowottawa.com.

We appreciate everyone’s understanding and patience, and look forward to seeing everyone when we secure a new exhibition date.

Best Regards,

Peter Ginsberg
Producer
Ottawa Gatineau International Auto Show
www.autoshowottawa.com

2 weeks ago I went to Costco and saw people buying toilet paper and I thought it was to use as a mask so I bought some too and might sell single sheets later.
the virous scare didn`t hit me till I went to Fresco(go there to save money to pay for my C8) on Friday am and noticed there were NO shopping carts outside !
All inside and had to line up.

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread