Keith have you been to this show before? Adding the late models seems a reasonably plan.

Last year was the first that I missed since day one. Make sure you register before August first because the fee takes about a 50% hike. It was into August when I was going to register last year. $45......no thanks. A friend has a '38 Ford coupe street rod and a '68 Malibu convertible that he let me take. It's a good show, under trees for the most part, on grass with lots of parts and food vendors. With the economy tightening up over the past few years, people haven't come from as far away as they used to. I understand that Sunoco, a major sponsor backed out a couple of years ago. I'll probably go again. It's less than fifty miles from home so I can sleep in my own bed at night. The drive is the best part of it anyway. They have some really good door prizes and stuff too.

That's good that shows are allowing some of the new stuff. I like the idea even better that there is a separate area for the new stuff so that if you want to look at the new cars, you can go there, if you want to look at the old stuff, you can go there.

That's good that shows are allowing some of the new stuff. I like the idea even better that there is a separate area for the new stuff so that if you want to look at the new cars, you can go there, if you want to look at the old stuff, you can go there.
The Oshawa Autofest has an area set aside for the newer stuff. Me, I enjoy them all.

There were many new Vettes there last year . It's one of the better shows as its at the lake and under the trees . I go every year , and will enter my baby couldn't last year as I broke second gear .

As Foggy1 says, on the lake, under the trees AND it is on the grass. What's not to like. Nothing worse than 90F, in the sun, and on the pavement. I'm thinking of main street car shows where you can't get into the shade. Any more, I will take a pass on these shows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.