Feb 16, 2013
Oxford Mills, On
VetteCoins
Car
1981 C3 / 1988 C4
Hey...here is something that you "experienced" Vette owners might be able to help me with.

I plan on ordering new rotors and pads for my car (Mid-America, Corvette Central). I have dealt with CC for a few minor parts ($80) and the process was awesome, brokerage was in the bill, no shipping and it was at my door in two days.

My question to you is this: will there be brokerage fees on the brakes due to their higher cost? I have been burned by UPS before (don't get me started on DHL-they were the WORST). Would it be to my benefit if I had them shipped to the UPS Store in Ogdansburg, NY.....it is 20 minutes from my house. Share your experiences with Customs/parts for me.

Pretty sure that CC has no fees period. I've ordered in excess of $800 at once and paid nothing at the door. Great company to deal with.
[mob][/mob]

Hey...here is something that you "experienced" Vette owners might be able to help me with.

I plan on ordering new rotors and pads for my car (Mid-America, Corvette Central). I have dealt with CC for a few minor parts ($80) and the process was awesome, brokerage was in the bill, no shipping and it was at my door in two days.

My question to you is this: will there be brokerage fees on the brakes due to their higher cost? I have been burned by UPS before (don't get me started on DHL-they were the WORST). Would it be to my benefit if I had them shipped to the UPS Store in Ogdansburg, NY.....it is 20 minutes from my house. Share your experiences with Customs/parts for me.

We retail , all most every part that they carry , check us out .
The cost for shipping a heavy part like rotors from the US does not save you much if anything at all . Rotors and pads from the same brands as they carry can be purchased in Canada at prices that are comparable .

Thx
Manny Dasilva
Dasilva Motorsports Ltd
866-992-3752

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.