DOCM
Rather than just placing your order on-line you should send them a list of what you are looking to purchase.
They will respond to you with total cost to your house! No surprises.
You then place your order referencing your e-mail communications.
They are great that way.

Graham

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Corvette Central uses UPS and has a special rate with them. Very reasonable shipping with duty and brokerage all included in the shipping price. I use CC for most of my orders when possible. Great quality parts and great people to deal with.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
One of the benefits of living in Windsor across the border from Michigan is the weather and you have U.S. suppliers ship to Detroit p.o. box. Then you bring it over yourself, usually duty free.

I've ordered from CC with no issues. I've also ordered other parts from US suppliers and got hit with some very outrageous broker fees. Basically anything over $150 I order from CC. Seems most parts under $150 get little to no attention re brokerage or customs fees - at least from my experience around Toronto.

Eckler's, which is based out of Florida, has a pick up depot in Lockport N.Y., about 20-25 mins from Niagara Falls.
Orders placed thru Florida can be picked up there.

No, I haven't tried this yet, but I just recently received their C7 catalog, and noticed this on the shipping info page.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread