YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
It will not be every day that one will find a Canadian fresh-arrival New 2019 without being Pre-sold.
While at Shaganappi last night I found this $173k ZR1 :Woot: and it was surprisingly ... FOR SALE :Wideyed: .
It was received two days ago and the "pre-order Customer" just became no longer interested (at noon).
The car was prep’d and appears to be on sale by 5pm and I just discovered it at 7:30pm.
As soon as I asked for the all-in price, someone who was on the lot nearby,
bought it right away ... about 15 minutes later I noticed a Ferrari driving away ... :Watching:
206B755C-3786-4DBF-BAEC-03EE00D3AD14.jpeg

Last edited:
I assumed the Ferrari :Watching: leaving soon after my being told this was SOLD :Rage: as being linked together ...
This car is actually Grey ... I used the light to make it look black and get the attention of @ddgermann

If this was Black & Manual ... I would have immediately dropped a $1k speculative hold on it and make one
quick phone call .... He knows who he is ;)
Actually unless tracking, I would have put in a good word for the A8 this had - as a few exotics
appear to be going with just the paddle shifts now ... (we will see what the C8 brings in that regard)

If this was White and Convertible with the low wing option ..... I would have passed out ....
and I wonder if I would wake up this morning with the likelihood of being a poor ZR1 owner today :happy:
DSC_0047a.jpg
:Snaphappy: Same as seen at Pahrump
except White, Vert & Low Wing ...
difference in wheels I can accept
there's a good reason why it's a low wing for me ...
just so I can get my crap in & out of the tiny trunk from the back and not be forced to do it from the sides :oldman:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
While at Shaganappi last night I found this $173k ZR1 :Woot: and it was surprisingly ... FOR SALE :Wideyed: .
It was received two days ago and the "pre-order Customer" just became no longer interested (at noon).
The car was prep’d and appears to be on sale by 5pm and I just discovered it at 7:30pm.
bought it right away ... about 15 minutes later I noticed a Ferrari driving away ... :Watching:
View attachment 16850

Next time Spence.

I really like the white! Very nice. That Indy version would be something else as well! 173K is less than what you could pull one up from the States so it seems like not too bad of a deal......if I had an extra $273,000 laying around. :D

Reactions: YFCvii
It will not be every day that one will find a Canadian fresh-arrival New 2019 without being Pre-sold.
View attachment 16850
Too much money for a corvette even though I've owned four thus far. I hate the huge wing myself - but, to each his own. That kind of money a Porsche turbo S would be my choice, I think?

Reactions: Pep
I assumed the Ferrari :Watching: leaving soon after my being told this was SOLD :Rage: as being linked together ...
This car is actually Grey ... I used the light to make it look black and get the attention of @ddgermann

If this was Black & Manual ... I would have immediately dropped a $1k speculative hold on it and make one
quick phone call .... He knows who he is ;)
Actually unless tracking, I would have put in a good word for the A8 this had - as a few exotics
appear to be going with just the paddle shifts now ... (we will see what the C8 brings in that regard)

If this was White and Convertible with the low wing option ..... I would have passed out ....
and I wonder if I would wake up this morning with the likelihood of being a poor ZR1 owner today :happy:
View attachment 16851
:Snaphappy: Same as seen at Pahrump
except White, Vert & Low Wing ...
difference in wheels I can accept
there's a good reason why it's a low wing for me ...
just so I can get my crap in & out of the tiny trunk from the back and not be forced to do it from the sides :oldman:

I almost stroked out reading the first sentence Spence... then the BP dropped at "A8" and fell to normal at "sold"... Whew

Yes that would have been the colour and option set up I would have been after.. Thanks for the jolt man!

:crazzee:

Reactions: ccltj and Nik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread