Featured Thread
As some Calgary detective aka @SN-III has speculated and reported and like Curtis I traded for a Z too...... actually sitting a few over from Curtis's Sebring. Our my19, Z06, CRM, 1ZL but most importantly to me M7. Actually eyed Curtis's car first...its so nice but having had a 2LT just could'nt justify the extra costs of some of the features I never used once including PDR, NAV and heated seats. Surprisingly the 1ZL includes HUD. As you know had mine on this site for awhile along with Kijiji with not much action. So in November talked to a few dealers for fun , specifically SPC and Wheaton regarding trading knowing they had lots of C7's. The values from them were horrible. Then decided to call Stingray Jim and mentioned a trade after hearing they landed a wack of C7's in mid Nov. So after providing basic info the offer given was surprisingly decent......actually at the ask price I had on this forum. Pushing them for better, they actually came to the house to touch it and based on visual bumped offer to a point I could'nt refuse. With their discount and only having to pay the gst on the difference of the two car values it was a no brainer. They even removed the front Cunards and acs z06 splitter I had on the GS! Biggest factor is I just missed raking the gears of a manual too much like our previous C6's had...... A8 nice but paddle shifting was'nt for me. I see Curtis flatbedded his home. When it was +7c a few weeks back I just drove mine there and drove the Z home........along with the same dirt northgate had from the car getting dropped to them..... even came home with all the interior labels and plastic. So back under the same cover until spring........... no fancy pictures but here's of few......

Attachments

• A639C557-DC84-495E-8118-A28E143216BF.jpeg
    A639C557-DC84-495E-8118-A28E143216BF.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 9CB74C12-E73B-4CB1-A63D-9751F00AF743.jpeg
    9CB74C12-E73B-4CB1-A63D-9751F00AF743.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: