May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
IMG_20180820_203340.jpg
IMG_20180820_203314.jpg
20180817_205906.jpeg

Well I've been waiting/wanting to get back in the saddle since 2015 and I (we) finally pulled it off last Friday.

Presto! Our 2019 convertible. I picked it up this afternoon.

I'll keep this brief ; Keith Allan and Mike Vandermeer at Westgate went way above good service to make this a very special purchase. Simply fantastic!

Dick

Awesome News Dick :thumbs:
… I can say one thing about Westgate and that is …
They have been blessed by selling to a Great Customer
Enjoy :Cheers2:

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
Hey. Thanks for all the kind words! This is truly a very nice community.

So this is the list of my targeted options:

- Convertible (duh)
- Z51
- 2LT c/w Navigation and cameras
- Black top on white, MUST HAVE RED INTERIOR. My alternative colour combos were black top on black with a red interior and chrome wheels and we love the blue as well. I did see a picture of a blue convertible with a red interior.... that combo is not for everyone but I like it quite a bit.

On Cathy insistence we added the ceramic pro coating. ....time will tell if this was worth the 1700 bucks... She wants to get it for her SUV so we will be checking into it.

Yip, I plan to attend a couple of functions. FYI, I have been extended to continue working in Cold Lake until the end of October. This is good news/bad news situation. It good to (finally) have steady work but I am away from home Monday to Friday... bummer.

That's it for now and Cheers!

Last edited:
Great they were able to match the seat colour to your hat.
Sure you will enjoy it after forced hibernation.

Hey, hi.

Yeah, not many manufacturers offer interiors in "fez red" any more. I don't know; maybe Peugeot has an old jalopy all gussied-up in red? If not, tiz' a shame.... Once while cruising through Kijiji I think I saw a mini-bike for sale with a red seat. Could have been a Shriners? :Confused5:

I don't think I'll be wearing my fez with the top down unless I can find a chin strap. I'll see what I can come up with perhaps in time for the 2019 Ponoka run. :cool:

.... gosh, just look at me! ...That moustache! .... Those eyes! .... I must be the second most interesting man alive ... :Ack2:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread