Featured Thread
Hey, hi.

Yeah, not many manufacturers offer interiors in "fez red" any more. I don't know; maybe Peugeot has an old jalopy all gussied-up in red? If not, tiz' a shame.... Once while cruising through Kijiji I think I saw a mini-bike for sale with a red seat. Could have been a Shriners? :Confused5:

I don't think I'll be wearing my fez with the top down unless I can find a chin strap. I'll see what I can come up with perhaps in time for the 2019 Ponoka run. :cool:

.... gosh, just look at me! ...That moustache! .... Those eyes! .... I must be the second most interesting man alive ... :Ack2:
Fez Red is your colour Dik, look like a Shriner to me. I can just see you now driving that vette with your fez tied down with a chin strap lol

Reactions: Dik
Congrats Dik. Your colour combo looks great.

Yeah, I am really pleased with the colours. I feel the interior has a good balance between the black, white and red. Not too much of either. I am kinda surprised just how nice the C7 is. Even though I did follow this forum, watched numerous videos and read plenty of reviews none of that information did the car justice. It is way better than I ever expected. As I mentioned before, Cathy is even very impressed which makes ownership that much more. More family fun ...

Folks a have a few more photos I'll post up soon.

:Cheers2:

Reactions: ddgermann
.... gosh, just look at me! ...That moustache! .... Those eyes! .... I must be the second most interesting man alive ... :Ack2:

You're close Dik... very close
marty-feldman.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread