Woohooo... We don't have stickers anymore but no talk about a refund yet... Other than the scammers who are trying to rip off everyone...
Wait until they try and figure out my families stuff for sticker. Have sold a 2002 Mustang, 2007 Corvette, and 2012 Murano in the time period for sticker credits, new plate on wife's 2021 Lincoln Corsair in October '21 plus new sticker on my 2017 Grand Sport in February this year It will be a bureaucratic cluster fu@% for sure.

Wanna buy a sticker? Cheap? ;)
Thanks for the offer... But no...lol... I would like to buy one of the brainwave discontinued license plates that your government came out with a couple years ago and then scrapped... I collect license plates. Mostly old ones but that one has the "we screwed up" attraction.

Thanks for the offer... But no...lol... I would like to buy one of the brainwave discontinued license plates that your government came out with a couple years ago and then scrapped... I collect license plates. Mostly old ones but that one has the "we screwed up" attraction.
It's not my government! I just happen to live here. ;)
And it will take a lot more than $840.00 to buy my vote! lol I need at least $2000.00

Received my refund yesterday direct;y on a government cheque. Wait till after the elction. There are new requirements being created such as cameras etc. that will more than make up for the refund amount.

Murray, can you call Doug and ask where my refund is? Maybe C5's are not eligible? :Biggrin:
He doesn't like me since I always call him SHIrT-head.
BTW, I tried to take the stickers off my plates and it took off the reflective material under the 23 stickers.

They have said there will still be a sticker that you have to slap on the plates, you just don't pay for it at Service Ontario come renewal time (but will pay somewhere somehow on other taxes they'll bend us over for). They still need to issue a sticker so people that have outstanding fines and stuff will pay those before they get their renewal sticker.

They have said there will still be a sticker that you have to slap on the plates, you just don't pay for it at Service Ontario come renewal time (but will pay somewhere somehow on other taxes they'll bend us over for). They still need to issue a sticker so people that have outstanding fines and stuff will pay those before they get their renewal sticker.
Not what I was told. No stickers and the police will know immediately about whether your plate has outstanding fines as their computers are linked live to the database. They just pump in your plate number and boom, up comes everything they need to know.

Reactions: Keith Tedford
From the Service Ontario web site.

Delivery​

You will no longer receive a licence plate sticker for passenger vehicles, light-duty trucks, motorcycles and mopeds, but you still must renew your licence plate every 1 or 2 years.

Once you complete your renewal online or in-person, law enforcement will be instantly aware your licence plate has been renewed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.