AB
069950BA-C1B2-4147-B237-5CA03665EB92.jpeg
ED29F58D-9D1C-4CAF-A8A1-1580FE71A759.jpeg
5389A017-E385-465F-92CB-8D7EC2814D39.jpeg
74B7A158-0FEF-4ABA-A7F5-A3232B0641F7.jpeg
623F9D6D-9455-4F4C-A0EE-CE09CC48062C.jpeg
951C92D1-F7F7-4736-B01B-6FBA7202C7DE.jpeg
1D9958B5-16E6-4173-8A41-484A096F3993.jpeg
This morning while visiting Derek’s friend at Envision Auto I was privy to be shown this beauty in the back shop.

A 2013 Torch Red ZR1 with approx 12000/13000 kms complete with a carbon fibre package,some aero bits and torch red stitching along with the super rare leather seats with Alcantara inserts. Quite simply the most beautiful ZR1 I’ve ever seen and touched. Shaun said it should be on their website in a couple of days. Feast your hungry eyes on this beauty. It’s one of one in Canada.

As well,seems like my Z06 even with its 100,000+ kms commands a very respectable price and the colour,Lemans Blue seems to be the most requested colour among guys coming in asking about 07s

Wow is that ever beautiful Mike. The carbon fibre on the red with the black wheels.

From the photos I agree. Best looking C6 ZR1 I’ve ever seen.

So..... did you make a deal? Few weeks till it is dry enough to pick it up huh. :Biggrin:
Derek,I was speechless for about 15 seconds when he opened the back door. I just about popped a woodie,a chubby,whatever you want to call it. There wasn’t a mark on this thing. In fact,I forgot about the 2 yorkies Shaun has that I was petting in his office,Rocky and Rambo. I was going to ask him if one of the dogs could be included. Lol.

No,like NTMBR’s car,this one is going to be way out of my price range

That car is calling you Mikey Mikey Mikey….It is only money and if you borrow it it really is somebody else's money.:Biggrin: You just get to drive and maintain it.

I’m not feeling so good right now,,,lol. My head hurts from thinking,,,,.is there a way I could make this work? And what would @Jenski~Z06 say/think/do/react. :Pistolsmiley:

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Beautyful car with low kilo. Cant say why, but parts are missing on this car. There is suppose to be rear splash guards at the end of the side skirts, just in front on the rear wheels. Mickey, you should jump on this beauty, I am sure you can live with a red car instead of a blue one. These seats are very comfortabley you will only have to switch the steering wheel to get one with alcantara, the grip is so good. :Cheers2:

Beautyful car with low kilo. Cant say why, but parts are missing on this car. There is suppose to be rear splash guards at the end of the side skirts, just in front on the rear wheels. Mickey, you should jump on this beauty, I am sure you can live with a red car instead of a blue one. These seats are very comfortabley you will only have to switch the steering wheel to get one with alcantara, the grip is so good. :Cheers2:

The splash guards were on a table. He took them off to get the gravel out of the rear 1/4.

Reactions: theboss
There is a fix to avoid gravel to get squeezed in that area, will only cost 5$ for material, If you buy the car, I will supply it.
Shaun is way ahead of you boss :Biggrin: He was doing that today. Foam strips on the inside the bottom part of the 1/4. Problem fixed,no jacking of the car required too.

Reactions: theboss
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread