Long story short, it feels like the day after Christmas when you were 9. Yesterday was the best day of your life. Today all you have are broken toys and a black eye from your alcohol influenced Father who you loved and adored and would do anything to please him but his best little buddy in the world was not named Jack. It was Jake Daniels...

I think that is what perhaps what the Malaysian counterfeit-market version of JD might be called. :Smuggrin:

I will always remember the WoodWards Boxing-Day sale (it was only on the day after Christmas) when I was 9 and using a $10 bill I got. :angelic:

It's not all about you....
Haha ...
It appears I (unintentionally) did exactly what your beloved did to many others
and toward one who apparently worshiped the action and then not liking that I did it.

Hypocrisy.

Believe me .. I absolutely know it's not about me (as I am in a C7 - inside joke) ... I wear a Corvette Hat and not a Crown.
and it never will be intended to be about me so that one can hopefully relate to where I am coming from ...
Bazinga !

... mine is purely out of jest and entertainment and absolutely not intended as antagonism ... and definitely nothing against any one in particular at all

also not the first to be banned was this J ... even with it popping up once in a while, I am OK with "the banned ones" related topics being closed on CCF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bixter44
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.