Dec 28, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
My C5 is bottoming out at the bottom of my driveway which causes damage to the underside of my bumper (ouch). It's clear that I need some sort of rubber curb bumper to prevent this but I don't know where to find them. The ones that I've been able to google are either too expensive or the delivery charge is triple the cost of the item. I live in Toronto, Ontario. Does anyone know where I can find one locally?

Last edited:
Lots of people in Alberta just lay two pieces of 2 x 6 in the gutter. Gives just enough height transition reduction for the tires that the splitter doesn't scuff....

I love this and they would be perfect I think. Unfortunately I’d need two at $350 each with a $250 delivery charge. Too much money.

Hi Carol,

At TCS or is it TSC? you can buy a horse cow mat for around $50-$75. its about 1/2" thick and comes in sheets of 4 ft x 6ft go have a look at that and see if it will work, i use it at work and its really tough.
You can cut it with a sharp knife.
Hope that's of some help

I have been thinking about these little wheels for a while and wondering if they would do the trick. Where do they attach to the car?

They attach under the front bumper
DSC_0397.JPG

Hi Carol,

At TCS or is it TSC? you can buy a horse cow mat for around $50-$75. its about 1/2" thick and comes in sheets of 4 ft x 6ft go have a look at that and see if it will work, i use it at work and its really tough.
You can cut it with a sharp knife.
Hope that's of some help

Thanks for this info. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I'm not sure what TCS is. I'm assuming it's a store where farmers shop so I'll try to find one of those. It's a good reason to take the Vette for a long drive to farm country on a beautiful day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread