Feb 11, 2019
VetteCoins
Hi there all.
I purchased my first (and only) Corvette in 2018 after 30 plus years of wanting one.
It is a completely stock Millennium Yellow 2001 Coupe (always loved the yellow) with 53,000 km, at time of purchase.
I have gained a fair bit insight from reading your posts on various issues and hope to be a contributor soon.

Thanks

With a name like Ol Yeller ....
I didn't have any doubt that your Corvette wasn't any other color but Yellow ... lol .
Nice ride and welcome to the forum ....

Which part of the province are you calling home, OL Yeller?
And you're right, I'll also head for a drive even with nowhere to go
Here there 12cents, I call Carbonear home, how about you? Can't find anyone around here that will actually drive their cars. Most just go as far as Timmie's and sit in the lot. I didn't buy my car to look at, i'm going to enjoy it as much as i can, thus, riding even when there's nowhere to go. Maybe, if you live on the Avalon, we can go for a run sometime.

Here there 12cents, I call Carbonear home, how about you? Can't find anyone around here that will actually drive their cars. Most just go as far as Timmie's and sit in the lot. I didn't buy my car to look at, i'm going to enjoy it as much as i can, thus, riding even when there's nowhere to go. Maybe, if you live on the Avalon, we can go for a run sometime.

LOL, I was born at the old hospital in Carbonear. I am on the NE Avalon in Flatrock. Sometimes I take a run out to Spaniard's Bay to visit family for an afternoon. We will have to try and hook up for a chat later this year.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
You are looking at it all wrong OL Yeller ....
You don't just look at your toy in the garage in the winter ...
You go sit in it and dream of cruising the open roads ... lol .
That what helps me get by all those lonely days & nights without them ....

Yes Bucks, thats an idea too. Turn on the furnace, cook up a scoff, stretch out in the driver's seat and day dream of a long randy around the bay.

OK, I will act as a translator, :Biggrin:

Warm up the garage, prepare a large dinner, get comfortable in the driver's seat and dream about cruising around the highways outside of the city.

If I was home that would sound like a plan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.