Jul 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Does anyone know of a reason why I wouldn’t be able to have my first complimentary oil change done at a dealer in Florida?
My C8 is currently stored in a garage at a family members place in Orlando as I will be back and forth to Florida a few times this winter and as my oil life is currently at 25%, I’ll be looking to have it changed next month when I’m there.
I’ll pay cash if I have to but just wondering if anyone knows if a U.S. dealer will do it as my first complimentary one?

Thanks

Does anyone know of a reason why I wouldn’t be able to have my first complimentary oil change done at a dealer in Florida?
My C8 is currently stored in a garage at a family members place in Orlando as I will be back and forth to Florida a few times this winter and as my oil life is currently at 25%, I’ll be looking to have it changed next month when I’m there.
I’ll pay cash if I have to but just wondering if anyone knows if a U.S. dealer will do it as my first complimentary one?

Thanks
The rules are different for the U.S. and Canada. The window sticker that gives you the 2 free changes is Canadian and granted to you and paid by GM Canada.

Thanks
If you have to pay in Florida, you're still going to have two freebies back in Canada for later.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.