Jul 29, 2020
Brampton
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Corvette
Province
ON
Hello everyone,

Im not sure if I'm in a position to do this or only admins can, but was wondering if we could have an 'official' thread for the 2021 C8, to share any updates from dealers regarding 2021 allocations, timelines, etc. I think the group would appreciate if all info for 2021 was consolidated into a single thread! Thank you all.

The way I feel now about my HTC delivery delays, I will donate my spin wheel for anybody to use on this thread.
Its very easy to use, just ask when will I get it and spin to get answer (mostly no) spin wheel.jpg

I'll help you with this thread.
2021's are still slated to start production January 2021, NOT November as some are reporting. We have had confirmation that 2021's will NOT start in November

MurrayC8 I hate to say this but no one has confirmed 2021 production starting January. Looking at the daily production numbers one gets a sense that this will be the case but all we have is:

1. GM stating they "could" extend production past November if required

2. GM Authority stating November 16th

Other than that it's all just speculation.

MurrayC8 I hate to say this but no one has confirmed 2021 production starting January. Looking at the daily production numbers one gets a sense that this will be the case but all we have is:

1. GM stating they "could" extend production past November if required

2. GM Authority stating November 16th

Other than that it's all just speculation.
GMauthority is dead wrong. Confirmed by a GM official "off the record". The 2021's will NOT be started in November!
And I didn't say they WOULD start in January. I said they were "slated" to start in January. It is not carved in stone. It could be December, but definitely NOT November.

Any info on 2021 Canadian pricing yet
The only CAD pricing I've heard is the base price won't go up.
I'd check the US pricing and compare with the 2020 pricing to see the differences. The High wing for example was a great bargain for Canadians over the US prices in 2020. GM Canada is notoriously slow getting pricing out.

Even Murray's insider doesn't know if he said "slated"...it's all pure conjecture at this point.

I made mention that a friend of mine had his order bumped up massively just because he took a Blade Silver 1LT. I mentioned this on the other forums and coincidentally Kerbecks ordering page shows no more Blade Silver or LBR inbound...so GM knows more about production demand planning then us keyboard heroes.

Reactions: Gilles27
Even Murray's insider doesn't know if he said "slated"...it's all pure conjecture at this point.
It's not my insider, John the owner of MECF confirmed it with "A top GM spokesperson" that start of MY2021 is NOT in November.
If you check my SS it will be pretty obvious it will take at least through November to build all 2020 C8's
It has been said repeatedly that GM intends on building every 20,181 2020 C8 orders.
The start of MY2021 could start earlier, but MY2020's can not be built past mid December by law and contract with UAW.

If pricing remains the same on the high wing for 2021 ($670) and someone doesn't want it , I will buy it from them if they add it to their order.
That was a bad example, as far as I know the high wing isn't offered on the 2021's.

l don't care anymore if mine is a 2020 or 2021 both years have advantages to us my options are the same for both years so for me saving a few bucks to own an already 1 year old bran new car dont mean nothing to me.l just hope some how l can get the high wing spoiler .

l don't care anymore if mine is a 2020 or 2021 both years have advantages to us my options are the same for both years so for me saving a few bucks to own an already 1 year old bran new car dont mean nothing to me.l just hope some how l can get the high wing spoiler .
There is a company producing a clone. c8highwing.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.