You can try here for availability and with discounted pricing.
Hopefully they will have a shipping option from the warehouse to you ...
You can insert your VIN to be assured that the part will be a fit for your C6.

Reactions: dondoucette
This works well :thumbs:
Tested the site for pricing my test parts and parts are discounted very close to the site that I recommended in AB.
If the pickup location is convenient for you then shipping charges will be avoided.
I am assuming that the freight charges to you would be more reasonable than having the parts shipped from Alberta. And if there is an issue mygmparts.ca is closer.

I am assuming that the freight charges to you would be more reasonable than having the parts shipped from Alberta. And if there is an issue mygmparts.ca is closer.
Most likely less but i am not sure if shipping would be priced from the east warehouse or not. So one has to test and find the best option. I was just providing a parts source option for this thread. Returns are another thing to consider and reason why one has to be diligent on the correct part number. I just came back from getting online order and the parts desk switched the parts for my other vehicle without telling me. I checked before I left and have my correct parts … so anything goes these days … argh

Where or on what website do you purchase your OEM GM parts for your C6 Corvette ? By the way, I live in South Central Ontario (Niagara Region).
Try mygmparts.ca. Southern Ontario supplier. Great service and very competitive pricing for original GM parts. You do have the option to pick up at their Etobicoke location.

Try to find an APC (Auto Parts Center) store near you. They are AC Delco dealers and MOST, not all GM parts are available for much less than the dealer. Also Amazon.ca is another place to look. I recently bought a water pump for a C5 on Amazon and it was $100 dollars less than my jobber price at the dealer and I have a trade account.

• Informative
Reactions: OL Yeller
Try to find an APC (Auto Parts Center) store near you. They are AC Delco dealers and MOST, not all GM parts are available for much less than the dealer. Also Amazon.ca is another place to look. I recently bought a water pump for a C5 on Amazon and it was $100 dollars less than my jobber price at the dealer and I have a trade account.
I have found Falls GM World to have similar online prices to KippScott. They are in Niagara Falls.
They are in Ontario so shipping is very reasonable.

Reactions: Kanuck
I am also finding resources very very thin for a 1999 vehicle that I have with GM parts. To hear it difficult for some C6 parts is definitely not great to realize at all.

I hate using the brown truck with a passion … but this might help for the delivery … 😂

8F5A2F94-7045-47BC-AD25-6D405666B685.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.