Suggestion is closed
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Lads, sorry have been away and still am on vacation. Couple of suspects, you're running an old browser or you're running a browser that by default doesn't accept cookies which contrary to popular opinion are great for your health and ability to store credentials for all sorts of sites. You may want to clear cache/data for CCF and try logging in again and see if that fixes things. There's nothing on my side that prevents this and given no one else has complained I'm thinking Graham doesn't trust the interwebs and has buttoned down his browser maybe.

Also try using Chrome browser on the iPad and see.

OK. For the passed three days I apparently have Stayed signed-in!
Just like the passed dozen years or so.
Not sure what, if anything, changed. But I like it!

If any of you mods or owners fixed this for me than THANK YOU.!
If it just happened on it’s own then will still give you credit!!!

graham

OK. For the passed three days I apparently have Stayed signed-in!
Just like the passed dozen years or so.
Not sure what, if anything, changed. But I like it!

If any of you mods or owners fixed this for me than THANK YOU.!
If it just happened on it’s own then will still give you credit!!!

graham
Murray and I got together and fixed this for you Graham. Your invoice should arrive in the next couple days. E-transfer is acceptable. :Biggrin:

You guys are awesome.
Can I pay you both in Lobster?
But I want a dismantling video back in return! From both of you.
LOL
You buy the lobster and I'm sure we can accommodate a video for you. About 3 pound females are my preference (for the roe). And I guess I better tell you how to tell the sex of a lobster. The underside of the tail has what are called swimmerets. Little swim fin looking things about an inch or a bit more long. The set of swimmerets closest to the body on a male are hard. On the female they are feathery soft. She uses these to cup and protect her eggs.

Now for one last lobster trick that really means nothing but will impress friends. Take a live lobster and holding by the body, tripod him vertically balanced on a flat surface with his the tip of his head and the two claws forming the tripod support. Now with your other hand, rub him slowly and gently with a finger on the top of his head between the eyes. Takes about 2 minutes and he will go to sleep, perfectly balanced in that position as you take your hands away. No BS... It works.

Happy New Year to all of you as well.

Eric