I feel like venting today.

In my opinion, having a sub-forum for the C7 Z06's doesn't make any sense anymore.

It was a great idea and applauded at first (I was one of the supporters) but us members need to use it properly as well. Riley spent a lot of his time to sort the C7 threads to make it happen for us and I really appreciate his efforts to fulfill this request from the members.

I don't understand why we keep posting Base Stingray and Z51 info on this Z06 sub forum? Its making it really difficult to keep track of the conversations now.

Would it be better to just keep everything together for the C7's?

I see only one off topic in the forum which is Alex's Z51 sale. This could probably be moved to the appropriate place.

I personally support the forum and, although there will be threads that border C7 and Z06, I think it is beneficial.

As for keeping track, there is a simply trick; select 'New Posts'.

I feel like venting today.

In my opinion, having a sub-forum for the C7 Z06's doesn't make any sense anymore.

It was a great idea and applauded at first (I was one of the supporters) but us members need to use it properly as well. Riley spent a lot of his time to sort the C7 threads to make it happen for us and I really appreciate his efforts to fulfill this request from the members.

I don't understand why we keep posting Base Stingray and Z51 info on this Z06 sub forum? Its making it really difficult to keep track of the conversations now.

Would it be better to just keep everything together for the C7's?

Owais -- we're always open to suggestions and as far as threads being misplaced or a post being off-colour or off topic: yes it happens and we try to keep track of them. As you can imagine it's a big job and there are only 3 of us to look at everything.

Suggestion: If you see something amiss, or hear something you don't like all you have to do is contact (pm) one of us ..... Steamer, CCO and Riley will be glad to answer any questions or attend to any issue that arises.

Sorry you had to vent but we're here to help -- Just ask.

Cheers
Colin.

This thread started about a car accident. The seats seem to be in fine shape in the picture . I was just wondering how these people would have fared had they been wearing seat belts. It says that both were ejected from the car. Seat belts are something that I use automatically and feel strange on a bus without them. I understand that Hellcats are getting written off and a pretty high rate too. With the horsepower of these cars today, there needs to be some driver's ed. programme. People just think they know how to drive these cars. They don't and end up getting killed.

I see only one off topic in the forum which is Alex's Z51 sale. This could probably be moved to the appropriate place.

I personally support the forum and, although there will be threads that border C7 and Z06, I think it is beneficial.

As for keeping track, there is a simply trick; select 'New Posts'.

Yes it my fault. I try to put on c7 forum 3 time and always my app put on c7 z06. That why i write my phone was crazy!. And i dont find the remove option.sorry you can remove if you want. And i'm a begginner in forum so i dont know all the gentlemen rule but i love the forum and people that share good info. Thank

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.