ve2yzb

Mar 12, 2011
Quecbec,Canada
VetteCoins
Car
1998 convertable C5
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and also a recent corvette owner...I bought early November...so I had just an itsy bitsy taste of driving one before putting it in storage...." Sniff !!":( Weather seems to be getting warmer here in Quebec but not as fast as I hope it would... lol :rofl:

I've been reading this forum a few times before and I find it very friendful and educating, and hopefully be able to share my experiences...

Talk to you all soon....:canada:

Welcome to the site!!! I know what you mean.. I bought my car a few years ago but it was purchased in December and I never got to drive it until the spring... those are the longest 4 months I ever had!!

That's a nice car you have... I also have the Magnaflow cat back on my car and love it!

NO! No opinions or knowledge spreading allowed on our site!

....you know, every time you make a post, I'm going to be thinking about galvanic corrosion and how brass corrodes.:rofl:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make yourself at home. Please feel free to give your input and experiences anywhere you like.

Enjoy the car! I hope the weather warms up quickly for you.

Welcome. Don't listen to Riley he's a bum. You'll notice he has something to say about everything, how else do you get that many posts. JK. Everyone here is great. Hope you have fun with your car. I can't wait for dry roads now.

T

I have something to say about everything? How can you say something like that!? That is not true! I only have something to say about 99.99% of everything! :D

Won't you guys miss me when I get a girlfriend and she doesn't let me spend every waking hour on here.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.