alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2022 rapid blue
Province
AB
NOCO Genius GB70 BoostHD Jump Starter and Power Bank, 2000 Amp
Category: Accessories
Deal Link: NOCO Genius GB70 BoostHD Jump Starter and Power Bank, 2000 Amp | Canadian Tire
Retailer: Canadian Tire
Sale Price: $250
Discount: 20%
Expiry Date: Apr 12, 2019

Description:
  • NOCO Genius GB70 BoostHD, lithium-ion Jump Starter and Power Bank is ultra-safe and mistake-proof, making battery boosting easy for anyone from professional mechanics to those with little or no technical knowledge
  • Ultra-Safe technology protects against sparks, reverse polarity, over-charging, over-current, open-circuits and over-heating
  • Super powerful 2000 peak amp rating is suitable for gas engines up to 8 litres and diesel engines up to 6 litres
  • Can provide up to 40 jump starts on a single charge and tested at extremes of -30°C
  • Manual override feature allows you to boost a battery drained down to 0 volts
  • Recharge personal electronics such as smartphones and tablets, anytime, anywhere via the built-in 2.1A USB output
  • Power 12V devices such as air inflators and power inverters with the included 12V DC attachment
  • Built-in ultra-bright 400 lumen 8 LED flashlight with 7 light modes, including SOS and emergency strobe
  • High-density NOCO Element lithium-ion battery holds its charge for up to 1 year and handles over 1000 recharge cycles
  • Compact and lightweight so it can easily store in your vehicle
  • Fast recharges from empty to jump start ready in 15 minutes

Denied by: Poll results

Reactions: turbozig
Ziggy has one and I have been looking for one for a year and after seeing the Zig mans in person this is a great deal, inflate tires jump start the car sos light flashlight all in one and 60 bucks off wow

These Genius chargers are good quality Jeffy but premium priced.
I have one of these boost packs that I carry in my RZR that’s the size of a paperback book. It has all the adapters for charging phones etc and leads for boosts. All fits into a nice little zipped up simulated leather case. $150. Got it at Princess Auto but don’t remember the brand.
This one seems more suitable for my Hummer than Corvette. May just pick one up for that beast. 👍

I've got a similar model that I've had for about five years now. Never had to use it for any of my vehicles but I have jump started a couple of other people's vehicles with it.

Ziggy has one and I have been looking for one for a year and after seeing the Zig mans in person this is a great deal, inflate tires jump start the car sos light flashlight all in one and 60 bucks off wow
No air compressor function there Jeffy. I have a separate Viair compressor for that. Great unit however. Used it twice lately to help out neighbors. It cranked over like a fully charged battery boosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread