Looks like two options are/were available, shown as numbers 12 and 14
1655845227238.png

Does anyone have the number 14 handle installed next to the latch in the engine bay? Maybe in some countries you have to have one? Possibly it might be easier to retrofit.

1655844965725.png

2023’s have not even been delivered yet and people are sourcing parts to fix GM’s screw ups. Lol. Maybe we don't buy a $150k car with potentially no access to the trunk. My $1700 1976 Volare always let me in the trunk, power or not. I guess on the other hand the frunk will always let you in, even at highway speeds. But once you have drank the kool aid I guess sound engineering and quality control are irrelevant.
:upup:

Last edited by a moderator:
2023’s have not even been delivered yet and people are sourcing parts to fix GM’s screw ups. Lol. Maybe we don't buy a $150k car with potentially no access to the trunk. My $1700 1976 Volare always let me in the trunk, power or not. I guess on the other hand the frunk will always let you in, even at highway speeds. But once you have drank the kool aid I guess sound engineering and quality control are irrelevant.
:upup:
Most of us here are gear heads, mods are what we like do for fun. Like I mentioned, I won't worry about it, but if I can improve it I will. Same way I modified our BMW X3 to remember the setting for the engine start/stop permanently. I enjoy the challenge of it. And if the C8 was perfect in every way, I'd still find something to change 😉

So I guess a boost is out too?
I was partly joking. There is a release cable under the dash for the frunk lid to get to the battery.
IF it's the fob you can get in with the key, but you can't start the car with the key, so you can't put it in neutral so it's hard to get towed.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.