That's $480 for me and $240 for the GF, but deep down they'll move these costs to somewhere else and most likely we'll pay even more elsewhere.

No government is going to lose a $1.1B revenue stream per year and not recoup it somewhere else, just not going to happen.

That's $480 for me and $240 for the GF, but deep down they'll move these costs to somewhere else and most likely we'll pay even more elsewhere.

No government is going to lose a $1.1B revenue stream per year and not recoup it somewhere else, just not going to happen.
Our government here would. Our premier is an idiot. lol...

Doggies doing exactly what Trudo is doing . He’s buying votes . in his words . if the feds can give away everything and not worry about debt , So can he. . to the Corvette members , These are some very troubling times . I thought cool I’m retired now I put my car collection together and now you can’t even say or protest without having your bank account seized And being blocked from the government controlled Internet . Not good at all and not acceptable . Where does it end real news fake news it’s to the point where you just don’t know what to believe anymore . All I can say is I’m so looking forward to this summer … Hopefully will all be able to afford a new Z06 if we get one and most importantly the fuel to go in it

B.C. is dropping the rear plate decal requirement..... has to be a cost cutting measure for sure. I'm with Ol Yeller, would have liked BC to drop the front plate requirement. All the front plates on my cars (4) have been cut to only 4" high.... width remains same. Its a fineable offense but only received 1 ticket in the past 12 years for the "infraction"

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
The rumour mill is saying: starting in September........yearly safety checks for Ontario vehicles.
So we don't pay for a license sticker anymore but if this goes through guess what we will be paying for? Like I said earlier we aren't getting a break we're just paying elsewhere on a different service for the same thing.

The rumour mill is saying: starting in September........yearly safety checks for Ontario vehicles.
There's been yearly safety inspection stickers in Nova Scotia since 1972. Not sure what it's like now but a small donation to the local garage usually got you a sticker whether your vehicle passed or not. Hopefully they police it a little better now.

Its all a crock of S@#t. The government needs money and the only source is the taxpayer. You don't need to be an accountant to see you can't throw away a 1 Billion dollar revenue stream. Rest assured they'll get it back somewhere else, ie even higher gas taxes, increased income taxes, increased GST and HST. Its a ploy to get votes, but lies won't get mine. How much did he waste on the new license plates? A new highway?...only going to open space for his developer friends. Reduced environmental laws...helps nobody. Reductions to the health care system and education...he lost my vote a long time ago!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.