If you have never seen these cars run you owe it to yourself to go and watch this spectacle of speed. You literally can feel in your chest the engines running, it pounds you, without being dramatic they attack your senses. The speed, exhaust smell and sound is simply incredible. We have been to Phoenix a number of times to see the NHRA put on its show, worth a weekend away!

Reactions: 12cents
If you have never seen these cars run you owe it to yourself to go and watch this spectacle of speed. You literally can feel in your chest the engines running, it pounds you, without being dramatic they attack your senses. The speed, exhaust smell and sound is simply incredible. We have been to Phoenix a number of times to see the NHRA put on its show, worth a weekend away!
Totally agree with you. The best show I ever seen was in Kent Washington. All the big guy's were there. All full NHRA drag racing in the big classes. Like you said simply amazing!!

• Winner
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I dunno... Some of dem dere new C8 Kervettes will do 0 to 330 mph in 3 seconds I bet......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.