I got the Beretta so the next car bought was for my wife. It was faster than my Beretta and almost as good looking! :)

A 1993 Cavalier RS. 3.1 liter v6 140hp. My wife and daughter actually took this car to an autocross. She did very well.

1717353584817.jpeg

1717354160251.png

I got the Beretta so the next car bought was for my wife. It was faster than my Beretta and almost as good looking! :)

A 1993 Cavalier RS. 3.1 liter v6 140hp. My wife and daughter actually took this car to an autocross. She did very well.

View attachment 124639
View attachment 124640
I had the same car only in blue with a 5 speed..that thing could sail...had the governer kick in one night, first time ever expierencing it, thought I had blown the transmission. Thats as close to autocross that i got...lol

2020 – “Prophecy”​

Hyundai’s most recent concept car, “Prophecy”, was revealed in March of this year. In sharp contrast to its predecessor 45, “Prophecy” features smooth curves and flowing lines, with virtually no sharp angles or hard edges to break the flow. Its neo-classic shape gives a nod to the luxury cars of the 1920s and 30s, while at the same time, unique features such as pixelated lighting and aerodynamic wheels make it seem like something from the future. Its name, “Prophecy”, is a clear hint that this car is a teaser of things to come.

“Prophecy” is the latest embodiment of Sensuous Sportiness. It represents the perfect marriage between aesthetic harmony and aerodynamics. The design identity can be seen in the car’s perfect silhouette, consisting of one streamlined curve sweeping from the front of the car to the rear. The smooth lines and sweeping curves give “Prophecy” the look of a perfectly-weathered stone. These elements help it achieve the Ultimate Automotive Form.

IMG_2619.jpeg

2020 – “Prophecy”​

Hyundai’s most recent concept car, “Prophecy”, was revealed in March of this year. In sharp contrast to its predecessor 45, “Prophecy” features smooth curves and flowing lines, with virtually no sharp angles or hard edges to break the flow. Its neo-classic shape gives a nod to the luxury cars of the 1920s and 30s, while at the same time, unique features such as pixelated lighting and aerodynamic wheels make it seem like something from the future. Its name, “Prophecy”, is a clear hint that this car is a teaser of things to come.

“Prophecy” is the latest embodiment of Sensuous Sportiness. It represents the perfect marriage between aesthetic harmony and aerodynamics. The design identity can be seen in the car’s perfect silhouette, consisting of one streamlined curve sweeping from the front of the car to the rear. The smooth lines and sweeping curves give “Prophecy” the look of a perfectly-weathered stone. These elements help it achieve the Ultimate Automotive Form.

View attachment 124702

A few steps ahead of the Pony .... thats for sure ;)

I like the look of this car . Would definitely drive it. Very clean.

My jury on steering controlled by 2 joysticks is still out. I have no problem at all with my skidsteer or my zero turn mowers but then again, I'm not going 140 kph or more in those either....It is a sharp looker though...

My jury on steering controlled by 2 joysticks is still out. I have no problem at all with my skidsteer or my zero turn mowers but then again, I'm not going 140 kph or more in those either....It is a sharp looker though...

Mabe just a bit of getting used to ? ;) I'm thinkin you were never a fan of the Dazz Band

joystick - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

• Wow
Reactions: 1st Vette
And to think my namesake was building cars!

931 Pierce-Arrow Model 41 Sport Sedan body by LeBaron.

The Model 41 was Pierce-Arrow’s top model in 1931. It’s long 147-inch wheelbase was accompanied by a new straight-eight engine that could produce 132 bhp. In a sense, this model was reviving the brand by offering one of the most powerful American engines available at the time.

Studebaker was responsible for Pierce-Arrow’s 1931 model lineup which included 137, 142 and 147 inch wheelbases. The cars were offered by Studebaker’s vast dealer network and with a variety of body styles. All cars that came equipped with the eight-cylinder engine in 1931 came with a single bar bumper. Additionally, more chrome and a deeper radiator and an archer radiator cap set this model year apart.

Along with the 132 bhp engine, a free wheeling clutch for the transmission was included in the Model 41 and all other models in 1931.

Five different body styles were offered on the Model 41 chassis and all were built by LeBaron. These included a Convertible Victoria, a standard Coupe, a Limousine and a Club Sedan.
Original cost $5,375.00. LeBaron was originally formed by Ray Dietrich of Dietrich Inc.

1717620540490.png

The Model 41 was Pierce-Arrow’s top model in 1931. It’s long 147-inch wheelbase was accompanied by a new straight-eight engine that could produce 132 bhp. In a sense, this model was reviving the brand by offering one of the most powerful American engines available at the time.

Studebaker was responsible for Pierce-Arrow’s 1931 model lineup which included 137, 142 and 147 inch wheelbases. The cars were offered by Studebaker’s vast dealer network and with a variety of body styles. All cars that came equipped with the eight-cylinder engine in 1931 came with a single bar bumper. Additionally, more chrome and a deeper radiator and an archer radiator cap set this model year apart.

Along with the 132 bhp engine, a free wheeling clutch for the transmission was included in the Model 41 and all other models in 1931.

Five different body styles were offered on the Model 41 chassis and all were built by LeBaron. These included a Convertible Victoria, a standard Coupe, a Limousine and a Club Sedan.
Original cost $5,375.00. LeBaron was originally formed by Ray Dietrich of Dietrich Inc.

View attachment 124788
5375 ? !

I'll take a dozen please ;) And my driver ( for getting soaked ) .... will get a six pack and not " a " smoke but a whole pack ! :D

View attachment 124788
Sweet.

Reactions: Vettenut
nope. Little too funk for my taste. I just look down if I want to play joystick... lol...

Geezzzz I wont touch that one with a 10 foot p...... oh never mind

But hey we were all a little funk in the 80s ....... I remember going to DJ dances when I was just in my very early teens to chase all the Italian girls ... and the Canadian girls that wished they were Italian and dressed the part ... they were even sexier ! ... Greek girls ... very nice .... dam they were all awesome !

However the boys in my clicke would wear some variation of a t shirt like this to the dances .... hypocritical ... I know ... but it worked

We all owned some variation of this .....;)

for sale online Death Before Disco 80s Krüger Art Popculture Gun T Shirt XL  | www.fcbsudan.com

But hey we were all a little funk in the 80s ....... I remember going to DJ dances when I was just in my very early teens to chase all the Italian girls ... and the Canadian girls that wished they were Italian and dressed the part ... they were even sexier ! ... Greek girls ... very nice .... dam they were all awesome !

However the boys in my clicke would wear some variation of a t shirt like this to the dances .... hypocritical ... I know ... but it worked

for sale online Death Before Disco 80s Krüger Art Popculture Gun T Shirt XL  | www.fcbsudan.com
Just think. You could have been stylin in this getup…..
IMG_2627.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: Vettenut

lol.... I couldn't even remember my early teens by the 1980's. My early teens were the weed smoking disco years...If I wasn't hustling at a pool table somewhere I was hustling girls with dance steps that would put me in the hospital or my grave today.... lol...

Users who are viewing this thread