Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Last edited:
I really like this color, very well priced too! Can I live without dual mode exhaust and all the other things my 3LT had? Does this mean dual mode? " EXHAUST, PERFORMANCE increases to 460 horsepower, aggressive exhaust sound, with 4" polished stainless-steel tips"
2018 Chevrolet Corvette for sale at Don Wheaton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Edmonton AB
Yup, pretty much the same as my '19 1LT, also Watkins Glen Grey - differences between that one and mine.......black interior with red seats only (no red on other surfaces), I have the Z51 wheels in black. I have the standard exhaust, which is grunty enough for me living in a suburban neighbourhood - but then again, I'm a wuss and prefer no to pi$$ off the neighbours.

The Watkins Glen Grey colour looks better in natural light, the metallic really hits the eyes and the paint looks , especially after a good wash and wax.

LLC
Interior red seats.jpg
Vette TC Driveway2 edit.jpg

Nice, more car for sure but it should be at 79,000.00 and a year older. Great inventory, will have to stop in there next time I go that way!

Not a Z51 but has performance exhaust and "Z51 styled" wheels 20 rear, 19 front like my 14 Z51 has.

Does it have front parking cameras Dan? That’s a must have for me now. But maybe you have the ability to concentrate for more than 5 seconds.. unlike me... and don’t need them. 😂
The dual mode exhaust is a nice feature full controllable on the center screen if you want to keep a certain mode. (Until you hit 3000ish RPM where the beast is unleashed by the computer.
Nice car though. There are great deals on all the 1 and 2 LT/Z cars now. Actually there are some real nice deals on 3L cars too.

No front cam and I proved that I needed one on my last C7 until I started backing in everywhere. Had a 3LT with dual mode exhaust and all the other toys so not sure if going "down" to a 1LT is wise. (spoiled). Nice thing is, I have all winter to shop!

Looks Watkins Glen Grey is still very popular, even though it is discontinued. The #2 dealer in the U.S. has all 19's on sale at 16% off except WGG which is offered at only 12% off. This colour was the most popular grey offered on a C7.

Dan,,after having a 3LT you should try to find another 2 or 3LT to give you all the extra features you are used to.

Reactions: Dantanman
Arctic White. Has anyone seen a Black Rose one? It is discontinued as well. Least popular color. I kind of like it.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 28
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread