I was on the fall Muskoka run yesterday. There were about 60 to 70 cars but of the many C7s there were only 2 white ones, my convertible and a coupe. I have a white van so I can understand how some people don't like the white. I had any choice on mine but, from my point of view, the white convertible with the black roof, all the other black accents, and the chrome wheels just rang all the bells. Blue was my second choice but I saw a blue one on the lot and the blue didn't emphasize the beautiful front end of the car. Colour is such a personal thing. I had an orange MG once and I hated that colour so I had it painted a beautiful metalic blue. A friend of mine couldn't believe what I had done. He liked the orange and loathed the blue. In fact, he said he hated all blue cars! Yellow has never been my favourite but yesterday there was a C6 coupe in yellow with a ceramic coating and it was really sharp. Going back to yesterday, it would have been really boring if all the cars were black rose. There was a Z1 there in orange. What a car but I won't comment on my feelings on the colour, especially when I will only be seeing the back end of that car. As an aside, the run yesterday was the best run I have ever had in Ontario. We left Orillia at 10am and I got back to Orillia at 6pm. It was a spirited run, to say the least, we had a great lunch, and it was well organized right from the start to the finish. I will definitely be going next year.

How did I miss this? I could have bumped up the white count!

Reactions: YFCvii
there is a matrix grey at pike Wheaton in red deer showroom I think I saw a couple of days ago

agreed Winter Snow sucks big time :Smuggrin: (second only to Yellow Snow) ;)

With current colors, I've "appreciated" enough Sebring Orange ZR1 ... I need to see other colors now but I
do realize that ZR1s are all arriving as a pre-order. I heard there is a Matrix Grey to see
in Edmonton with a customer that "bailed", so I might travel up to look at it in a week
or two but I'm in no hurry because of the dealership it's at (worse place for buying experience
during my 2016 Corvette hunt with a LBR that they had). I've heard
by 3 other Owners though that the service crew there is very good. If anyone wonders,
it's actually on Edmonton Kijiji with apparent selling shenanigans :Rage: with an inflated price
of about $20k over msrp and a misuse of "used" for condition (with obvious pre-pdi 6km on it)
(likely as we see used ZR1 seen with higher prices - selling or not - who knows). :Shifty:
- I hope whomever buys this doesn't have to pay much over the brand new msrp pricing -

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread