AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
We will be holding a Niagara Corvette Run on Saturday 8 July 2017. The startpoint in Niagara will be at the Gateway Arena Saturday morning between 10:00 and 10:30. We will be leaving at 10:30 sharp. All are invited and this is probably the most all inclusive route one could dream of in seeing Niagara. The route is here:

Niagara Summer Vette Route - 8 Jul 17

We will be stopping at the Little red Rooster Restaurant for lunch so I need numbers if you plan to attend please and thank you. Hope to see some new faces as I know we will have plenty of the Toronto and Niagara crew joining in...

Vette Run.png

Last edited:
Les, busted car or not I will be there, count me in for two people and I will meet up with you guys at the Fruitland Road spot. I am not going into the Square One parking lot even if it was a get together for K cars. The place is nuts.:Biggrin:

Any of you folks down in the Toronto-Hamilton-Stoney Creek area should consider joining up. These Niagara runs have been the highlight of the summer. Wash them up and head out to have a great day.

Look forward to seeing the gang.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Good to hear we will have a great turnout. I am out of town until Saturday morning but all seems to be falling into place.

Re... McNeilly Rd Jun23 construction? Isn't it July 8 for our run? Lol... I better check it out in the way back into town

Slight Route Change...

1. Start at Gateway Ice Centre QEW/Fruitland Road, Stoney Creek. Depart 10:30
2. Follow South Service Road eastbound to McNeilly Rd, turn right and travel south on McNeilly.
3. Turn left on Hwy 8 (Hint Road closed if you go straight)
4. Turn right on 50Rd and follow to Ridge Road southbound up escarpment.
5. After climbing the Escarpment, turn left onto Ridge Road. Travel East.
6. Road ends at Mountain Rd, Grimsby,. Turn left travel South on Mountain Road.
7. Arrive at intersection of Mud Road, Turn left. Travel eastbound on Mud Rd.
8. Arrive at Mountain Rd, Lincoln. Turn right and travel South on Mountain Rd, Lincoln.
9. Come to rend of road, turn left and travel east on Twenty Mile Road, Lincoln.
10. At end of Twenty Mile Road, Turn left on Hwy 24 (North) and then immediate right onto Twenty Rd, eastbound.
11. Follow Twenty Road Eastbound up to Pelham Rd stop sign. Go right on Pelham Rd eastbound.
12. Follow Pelham Rd to Wessel Drive JUST AFTER A BRIDGE and turn right onto Wessel Dr, traveling southbound. (We may pull over on this road for all to catch up).
13. Wessel Dr becomes Effingham Rd southbound; follow Effingham Rd south until Metler Rd, Fonthill.
14. Turn left onto Metler Rd (eastbound) and follow to end.
15. Turn right and travel south on Hansler Road to end.
16. Turn left and follow Overholt Rd east to end.
17. Turn left and follow Pelham St which becomes Hollow Rd northbound until the end at Holland Rd.
18. Turn right and follow Holland Rd eastbound until Cataract Rd.
19. Turn left onto Cataract Rd northbound and follow to end.
20. Turn right on Decew Rd eastbound until end on other side of 406.
21. Turn left and follow Beaverdam Road until Pine St S. Turn left
22. Turn right to enter Hwy 58 eastbound and through tunnel under Welland Canal.
23. Turn left and travel north on Taylor Rd (at Tim Hortons and Gas Bar) (We may have a break here)
24. Follow Taylor Rd northbound down the escarpment, around the outlet mall and traveling in a West direction passed the Mall and adjacent to the Hwy. This becomes Queen and then becomes Niagara Stone Road.
25. As you pass under the highway northbound on Niagara Stone Road, make your first left onto Stewart Rd, NOTL. Travel North-West.
26. At end of Stewart Road, turn right onto Lakeshore Rd and follow East. Lakeshore becomes Mary St.
27. LUNCH! – Butlers Sports Bar 284 Mary St, NOTL , on right side at intersection of Mississauga RD (TH also in plaza)
28. After lunch, follow Mississauga Rd Northbound towards lake to Queen St at end. Turn right.
29. Follow Queen St through NOTL downtown eastbound until King St at prince of Wales Hotel. Turn left.
30. Follow King Street north until it veers right and becomes Delater St eastbound. Continue East.
31. At the end of Delater, turn right and follow Melville St South to the next stop sign.
32. Turn left on Ricardo St and follow Ricardo St east and then South.
33. When you come to a stop sign at Queens Parade parkway, turn left and start following the Parkway south along the River until you come into Queenson.
34. Turn left at Queenston St where there is a statue and enter old Queenston.
35. Follow Queenston StSouth and then West past the old print Bldg. (We may take pictures here time permitting)
36. Continue to follow Queenston St to end, turn left and follow Niagara Parkway southbound passing YORK BLVD.
NOTE: If anyone wishes to depart, they can turn right on York Blvd and it will take them to the QEW
37. Follow Niagara Parkway through and passed Niagara Falls to Chippewa where route ends. In Chippewa, Lyons Creek Road will allow access to QEW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread