You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Going to order this combo package next week. Seems reasonably priced even with our terrible exchange rate. Will shop around Canada a little more as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190106-143624.png
    Screenshot_20190106-143624.png
    874.9 KB · Views: 86
Yes it will look great Dan. Did you consider the taller canards on the ends of the front splitter?
Some aftermarket will fit the factory ones and some will not. Some offer them and some do not.
If your into putting them on... best to check now.

Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii
Best of Fortune is wanted for you on this hunt. :thumbs:
Please update with your find and whether
painted, unpainted, carbon flash or carbon fibre.
They may be in my cross-hairs but not at the top
of the list …. yet :joyful:
Cheers
:Cheers2:

Reactions: ccltj
Yes it will look great Dan. Did you consider the taller canards on the ends of the front splitter?
+1. You''ll luv it Dan. The Z06 type front spoiler makes a HUGE difference in the look and aggressiveness of the car. The winglets are nice but cunards look better IMHO....... I was able to get these off my gs when I traded and will transplant on the new one. Here's a pic of the setup on the GS I had. RIMG0482.JPG

ACS...I see they make the Z06 version for Stingray but brace yourself b4 opening this link ( price shock).... but it fits like a glove with all hardware included. Can also order with undertray and add winglets or cunard....!!:thumbs: If you do order from them consider the wider mudguards.... they have the regular ones that are way better than the OEM after market or they just came out with even wider XL versions.... ) I have the regular acs front guards in the FS section if interested........

Stingray Z06 Splitter

Reactions: ccltj and Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.