I’ve been looking too......I’m in Aurora.
This is my 69.
C2D0FC37-1E93-44CF-BB77-166347CDAABE.jpeg

Attachments

• iOS Image - 201493110.jpg
    iOS Image - 201493110.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 37
  • iOS Image - 356896270.jpg
    iOS Image - 356896270.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 41
Hey Jeff ........... just new to the world of Corvettes myself with purchasing a 2003 Anniv. Edition C5 Convert. last summer (my car photo attached) (brother-in-law & nephew also own) ..... we all joined and drive with the Lake Country Corvette Club out of Orillia which has members from far and away ..... there are many clubs closer to the city and have listed some here for you with web sites as listed in our local news letter .... look them up .... hope this helps ........

Pine Ridge Corvette Club - east TO area - www.prcc.ca
Corvettes of Durham - north east TO - www.corvettesofdurham.com
Corvettes of Peterborough - Pete and area - www.corvettesofpeterborough.ca
Wasaga Beach Corvette Club - wasaga & area - www.wasagabeachcorvetteclub.com

Also a lot of info can be found on the Canadian Council of Corvette Clubs Inc. web site (governing club body) - info at www.quadceast.com

Attachments

• IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
We are in Unionville and have been going on cruises with Denis, from the Niagara area. Go to events and you will see the trips he has planned. They are in the Niagara Region and have been great. Today, we went from Cambridge to Elora, fun time. His cruises are usually, 2.5 to 3 hours, plus travelling time to the event. A great way to spend some Saturday mornings. He is possible planning a good event cruise around the Oct. 2nd weekend. Your car would be great on the cruise.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread