RogerRamJet

I'm New Here
Aug 7, 2017
San Antonio,tx
VetteCoins
Car
96 corvette auto LT1
Greetings group Roger D from San Antonio Tx. Single never married, comes from dating only smart women.
Well finally took the plunge decided this one was too good to pass up. 96 auto so plain Jane White red interior but low miles good history pretty. Which is important as i always put off pretty in favor of more pwr or tech/gaget stuff.
Always from the beginning . Drove my first hot rod a 69 dodge charger R/T 440 magnum 727 auto etc for 4yrs with a ruddy red primer dr's quarter . Finally sold it that way but the engine was rebuilt as well as trans regeared the 83/4 axle 3.55, up graded the brakes huge drums 12 x3 frt &12x2.5 Rr with hi performance shoes. man they were noisy.
Already pulling the pcs together to do an Ls 5.3 truck swap, block getting punched out to ls1 bore 3.898 which will give me basically an iron blk ls-1 mild cam from Tx speed 228/230 .585/.585 on 112lsa, LS-6 intake, Melrose headers Borla SS exhaust came with car, cats no muffler not too loud .planning c-5 brake uograde 18x9 wheels w 275-55 /18 BFG Rivals full poly suspension, still deciding on shocks, Stock springs , plan to ditch the dash guages go with a tablet android with the torque app. see if it works as sole instruments...?

Sounds like some good upgrades! Welcome to the northern forum!!!!
We have a few members from down south. I think the biggest thing you'll have to deal with from is is the jealousy that you can buy all your parts at a reasonable price without getting hit with the huge exchange rate and shipping! :D

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome @RogerRamJet, from Tx......Naw... You took the right turn...:thumbs: We are very proud of our forum and our members. Welcome to that group.

And by the way. Only been to SA once but love your city... Stayed down at the river walk and took in the spring Fiesta days... Great time....

Enjoy the forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread