Snoop around on the C8 Forum and you'll find several threads giving advice about what to watch for with your dealer, how to track the progress of your "order", the meaning of the various GM "order status codes", what to expect once you get an allocation, how to prepare for the arrival of your new wheels, the accessories most people recommend for C8's (you can buy them in advance) and lots of other helpful advice. It's a good way to occupy your time and learn more about your coming C8, with the bonus that it keeps you distracted and reduces the "weight of the wait" (LOL). :) Consider telling us who your dealer is since some might have specific advice to offer you about that dealer, based upon past history. Welcome aboard and good luck getting an early arrival of your 2022!

I have my deposit in at Brian Cullen in St Catharines. I am told I am number 53 in the queue. If history repeats and they get 140 to 150 cars I should be ok. I don’t know for sure if they will be getting the same amount of cars. If GM follows their new ADS system they should be good to go since they sold all their cars at MSRP which means they should have a good allocation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.