Oct 31, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Z51 2LT C7
Province
ON
Hello Corvette world!!! I am new to this forum. I purchased my C7 Stingray in November, just in time to store it lol. Thanks for letting me join! I look forward to participating in discussions and learning more about this awesome car!! I plan to make some changes to my new ride over the winter. I've already changed the side markers and added larger carbon flash mudflaps. I also will be adding the front lip, side skirts. I may even attempt to ceramic coat my rims. Lot of things to do.

Hello Corvette world!!! I am new to this forum. I purchased my C7 Stingray in November, just in time to store it lol. Thanks for letting me join! I look forward to participating in discussions and learning more about this awesome car!! I plan to make some changes to my new ride over the winter. I've already changed the side markers and added larger carbon flash mudflaps. I also will be adding the front lip, side skirts. I may even attempt to ceramic coat my rims. Lot of things to do.
Welcome to the forum @Egltalon. You will find lots of discussion here. We like pictures too. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.