Casual User
You're 5
Sep 20, 2017
montreal
VetteCoins
Car
corvette gs 2017
Hello people !
I am 54 years old already :( and just bought my first new Vette, a 2017 Grand Sport m7; I am very happy with it after 1 month of ownership and 2000km +. looking forward to meet some of you guys in the future !

Alain from Montreal

Attachments

• IMG_3509.JPG
    IMG_3509.JPG
    827 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to the forum Alain. Your car is gorgeous but I expected to see a bigger smile on your face than that... Work on that for us... lol... Seriously, glad you found our little gem of a Canadian Corvette forum. We have a great bunch of members here and are growing every day. A ton of Corvette and other knowledge and a membership that loves to help out and share that knowledge. Again. Welcome. :thumbs:

Eric

Thank you Eric for the welcome !

I actually HATE pictures of me and to be honest, I was very tired that night plus, just been issued an expensive speeding ticket with the Challenger on my way to get the 'Vette...:angelic: The Wife and I are enjoying the new car very much.!

Thanks Turbozig !

Your Laguna Blue is gorgeous also ! hope to see pics of your '70 soon !

I was contemplating the idea of getting a '73 to keep company of the GS, I am partial to the rear chrome split bumpers and endura front ;)

Reactions: turbozig
Welcome Alain !
Awesome introduction & instant photo of your awesome ride ... happy to have you here. :thumbs:

so let's get things started...
Hmmmmmm :angelic:
Your colors sure do get "the CCF Blues Brothers Blueman Group" excited :Woot: ...
in regard to those colors, although they are not in the order of prominence,
some might also be considering it rather favorable with a flavour of Les Canadiens? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Hi Alain. Welcome. Yes your GS looks great. That blue was my 2nd choice this year. It looks very good on the Corvette.
Enjoy your time on the forum. Plenty of clever and fun characters on here. :D

Thank you Rick, SN-III, ddgermann ! was glad to find a Canuck Corvette forum !

Stephane, I work in St-Mathieu de Beloeil and live in St-Constant so you will probably see me on the 30 or the 116 at rush hour depending of traffic !

Lucky guy, opposite of the traffic. I live in St Bruno, 5 minutes walk from the Petro Canada/Tim Horton on Montarville. If you go in car shows sometimes, we will surely meet. I think I see carbon/ceramic brakes, check in the owner manual, you will probably have to do the burnish on them.

Hello people !
I am 54 years old already :( and just bought my first new Vette, a 2017 Grand Sport m7; I am very happy with it after 1 month of ownership and 2000km +. looking forward to meet some of you guys in the future !

Alain from Montreal
54 already! Lucky you! You'll get 13 more years out of your Vette than I will.
Hope our paths cross some time soon. St Constant is not that far away.
I just came back from a weekend in Ottawa. 34C this afternoon. What a great day for a vert.
Naturally washed the car to rid it of the blood and guts. Not too many bugs though. Must have been too hot for them to be out.

Hello LeBaron, was out of town myself last thrusday/friday in Indiana it was 105 F ! actually was near you yesterday, at The Castel in Granby for training, calculate my parking spot next to a tree so the vette would be in the shade late afternoon ;)

See ya on the road !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.