Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
21 Vette Z51
Province
ON
Heyy Everyone

Would love your opinions

Thinking about ordering the high wing for my C8.....Currently has the Z51 stock wing that although its very nice its a little too bumpy ;)

The car is torch red cant decide if I should go with the carbon flash high wing ( and yes its now available at GM parts depot in Ottawa ... would have it shipped to Toronto )

They are also offering free shipping on orders over 100$

Or the torch red with carbon flash stand offs... My C8 has the colored body mouldings.

Was also thinking about the low profile one from ACS ... ahhhhh decisions decisions

What do you think ??

Thanks in advance

Tony

Vette pic.jpg

That's what I think....

^^^ My thoughts exactly. I don't even like the low wing which is why I opted NOT to go Z51
IMO...no thanks...i think the High Wing looks awful.....looks too much like an 'add on' for me, something a kid puts on his piece of crap car...but not sure why anyone else's opinion matters??
In the words of depeche mode

Everything counts in large amounts :)

I have no issues with bald cars, I actually think they look good. But add an aggressive front splitter with side skirts then my car seemed visually unbalanced. The high wing solved that. The Z51 wing might have been ok but I got the high wing cheap....

Reactions: Sturmgewehr
In the words of depeche mode

Everything counts in large amounts :)
As a wise man once said "If you ask for an opinion, be prepared to take it." ;)

Still don't know why you should care what others think. If you like it then go for it. That's all that matters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread