AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Got a new wide angle lens and was playing...resulted in a few great shots. The first is an amazing representation of just how well XPel Ultimate looks, even after two years and roughly 23000 miles on it.

121A5102.jpg
121A5088.jpg
121A5096.jpg

Moved up to the Canon 5D Mark IV which, as amazing as it is, is not the best for the typical enthusiast as I. I couldn't recommend my former camera, the EOS 6D, enough for anyone looking. This lens is the Canon 16-35 F4 L wide angle.

Nice images..Who do you host with ?...I use Zenfolio and I think they use more compression than they claim.. :( Here is my car with complete wrap still glossy after nearly 8 years

p1133204832-6.jpg

I was going to get everything but the hatch and tail. Then decided WTF might as well cover the whole dang thing. Don't have to worry about micro scratches or swirlys from drying. No matter how good the micro fibre towels are always seems to get them. So yeah, the car will be completely covered in a safe Expel condom :)

Nice bright shot. Always amazed at how different styles are so evident in different photographers.. Love that pik in the garage but I could never pull that off even though I have top shelf equipment... We all see things differently and it is very evident in photography. Host with?

Yes I have oodles of pro gear as well..4 pro bodies alone..1DXll, 5DMKlll, 7D, 6D..tons of glass...I was curious if you have a host for your images like Photobucket, Flickr, Smugmug etc...As I say I use Zenfolio and they claim low to no compression but a side by side comparioson of my images from Lightroom to Zenfolio clearly shows a fair degree of compression on their site..disappointing

I use LR for my shots and work with a 5D Mk IV with a host of L lenses... 24-105 F4L II, Macro 100 2.8L, 16-35L, 50 F1.8 and my fav 28-300 F4L. I sold my 6D in the upgrade which I regret... but then again, it forces me to learn...

Lighting is so difficult! lol. All the nice white (and far too clean) in the ZR1 pic helps, and that indeed is a stunning picture. I'm just a struggling amateur, but I have some fun camera equipment. Just need to learn how to use it!

As for the wrap, how many people have wrapped the whole car as opposed to just a 'bra' or slightly more on the front?

I have none at all, so I'm going to need to fix my paint first, but then I will probably be more likely to wrap the whole car. I've always hated the way a partial job looks, especially on a darker color that shows it more. The wraps have definitely gotten better over the years, and on a car that spends most of it's life in a dark garage, it would look fantastic for longer than I will live.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.